AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9610: Jesp-01

Author: Jesper aka jh
Size: 256x217

Desc:

Johnny Haywire

QuoteAuthor: Jesper aka jh

Not "jh" as in "JH". Just to clarify any misunderstanding

Perhaps it stands for "Jesper Hester", "Jesper Howard", "Jesper Hill" or something.

Once we learn what the "jh" stands for, Jesper can actually be known as that. Until then it's really "nyaka jh" - which would be "not yet also known as jh".

;)

As for the map, the start is pretty cool. You have to actually get a move on and build stuff or else a locust-swarm of spores will wipe you out. Plenty of resources available (too many resources packs - many in impractical locations) to get a good start.

Once you survive the onslaught and have built good defense the rest is pretty mundane clean-up. I think this map could be improved by creating an increasing amount of threats and/or including an inhibitor (well-defended and inaccessible at the start, of course).

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

Mundane?? Johnny - this is a speedrunners dream! Never been so busy!

Johnny Haywire

LOL! 9-minute time!  :o ;D :o :o ;D

Yeah, I'm sure you were a LOT busier than I was on this map. Amazing job there, m8!

I can totally see how a speedrunner would love this. You go run on ahead and I'll catch up with you after I stretch and get my HEY! Is that a Cracker Barrel?? MMmmm... I guess there's always time for third lunch!

Well, I'll catch up after a little longer than I first thought.  :P

Great job on the speed strat! 
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?