Custom Map #9608: CSM 237. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 21, 2021, 06:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9608: CSM 237

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

yum-forum

how to start (for players who rated this map by "1"):

Spoiler
Start at the right. Build Terp. ASAP build walls - left (5-6), right (5-7), bottom (2), open power tower and way from AC emitter to stargate. Then you can move CN to the middle and after some times to the left and close gate 1.
Good lu!  :)
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: yum-forum on July 21, 2021, 08:21:48 AM
how to start (for players who rated this map by "1"):

Spoiler
Start at the right. Build Terp. ASAP build walls - left (5-6), right (5-7), bottom (2), open power tower and way from AC emitter to stargate. Then you can move CN to the middle and after some times to the left and close gate 1.
Good lu!  :)
[close]

Spoiler

You don't have to build the left wall at first.  You need right and bottom, open the path to the top and block off the gate and just left of the powerup.  Your CN can't survive at that point but it can be moved, once the gate turns you have enough anticreeper to be able to switch the gate.
[close]

yum-forum

Fresh video from Dr Gorgee:

Let us support him and subscribe to this channel in YouTube!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

GREAT map! You know it's going to be good when you approach it like any other CSM map and then WHAAA??

I loved having to restart this map, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I wasn't ready the first time.

And the rest of the map is so well balanced - you can use whatever bonuses you like or you can choose to take a more difficult route. There's truly something for everyYUM on this level.

Thanks for the yumazing map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last