Custom Map #9607: Welcome To The Trenches. By: TNAB

Started by AutoPost, July 20, 2021, 11:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9607: Welcome To The Trenches

Author: TNAB
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Welcome to Trench world... I mean Yavin XIV or something. This is a massive world entrenched and ripped apart by an old war. There are several extra command nodes, berthas, and orbital weapons left behind by the previous inhabitants.

teknotiss

i haven't posted a score yet since i am still trying to get the best start but i wanted to say i am really enjoying this map!

cheers dude!

make more maps please! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Fyre Focks

Hey, author here!  8)
I'm glad you like this, as its only my second map. My first is much older, its called "Project Claidheamh Mor" map # 8741
It was part one of a series that probably won't see my attention for a long time. I hope you like that one too, even if it has a few oopses.

teknotiss

i will put it on the list... might be a while before i get to it though dude!

cheers! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

This was one of the best REALLY big maps I've played in a long time.
Kept me going all day (with breaks for real life stuff).
Thanks for the fun and I'll try # 8741.
H

DJ Fish

Hey look, a challenging map that doesn't have thirty five thousand spores coming at you within two minutes.