Custom Map #1723: NexioP2 4: Phase 2. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, July 07, 2021, 12:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1723: NexioP2 4: Phase 2

Author: Vertu
Size: 500x300

Desc:
On a massive expedition, you plan multiple phases for multiple "eras" of exploration and discovery even if you never made them before beginning. -Nexious story mission.

Vertu

I have heard there is a method to instabuild ships but I have no idea what that method is and my next mission heavily relies on it for my sake.. So I would like to be informed of it or I will have to abort my next mission plan.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

FOXX

Quote from: Vertu on July 07, 2021, 05:51:30 PM
I have heard there is a method to instabuild ships but I have no idea what that method is and my next mission heavily relies on it for my sake.. So I would like to be informed of it or I will have to abort my next mission plan.

Hi Vertu,
that would be the Instantbuild script made by GoodMorning. I have used this several times.
The script is attached.

Copy or move this script in the script map of the map you want this in.
directory  C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\particlefleet\editor

To use open the map in the editor then create a PRPLCORE on the map where you want the Instantbuild. Select that PRPLCORE and add the script to the core.

Current settings are:
- 2 uses
- no AmpGem required

There are other settings you can change but this is the basic things.
Hope you can figure it out.
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Vertu

Thank you very much!
I have gotten good at coding so looking at the script has game me a number of insights on it's operation.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

FOXX

Quote from: Vertu on July 11, 2021, 01:08:54 PM
Thank you very much!
I have gotten good at coding so looking at the script has game me a number of insights on it's operation.
Welcome.
Very nice and good luck.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS