Custom Map #9506: AZAZEL. By: AkuninDude

Started by AutoPost, May 28, 2021, 04:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yum-forum

I started this game 7 times. Then find out optimal logical tactic. Played without using singularity weapon. at all
Just used logic. ONLY PURE LOGIC!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Helper

Fruit Loops?
Out-blanking-standing!

I'll say hi to Chesty for you when I see him.
S/F

hbarudi

Wow here I was looking for a csm and then after fighting emitters that make several times more creeper than my emitters make anticreeper, using forge blackhole to try to push into areas. Classic example of when you make csm, don't leave too many numbered doors open and allow it access through different colored circles to allow the creeper of the 1000+ emitter to just go everywhere. But after seeing the comments, the walkthrough is to deal with the emitter at the top making the top a good starting position, but also the place where door #2 button should not have this rotating arrow allowing 1000 creeper to get into important areas.

Whistler

awesome map
Spoiler
the bomb factory was a tease for me didn't get it until the end
[close]

Johnny Haywire

I think this is a great map, and after reading the spoilers I see how you people who actually stop and think about these maps can finish them in such a fast time.

For CSM maps, I don't like to plan. I just click on stuff and see what happens. It's more adventurous that way... kinda like walking through old abandoned tunnels without any light at all. Are you going to step in quicksand? On an old bridge that won't hold? You never know!  :o

The biggest gripe I have with the double emitters is that I can't read them. Sure, maybe I need to quit playing this game on my TRS-80 but I can still read most other stuff ok.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

New version of gameplay (video) from Master DarkRubberNeck:

last