Custom Map #8077: Experimental PAC B-1. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, January 04, 2020, 02:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8077: Experimental PAC B-1

Author: builder17
Size: 60x60

Desc:
These emitters and spore towers aren't working correctly, can you find best strategy on this map? #PAC #Speedrun #Experimental

TheBlackKoala

This was really fun.
I don't think this would work with larger maps (especially because of the vulnerability to beams) but for smaller maps it is great fun!
Well done.

Builder17

Quote from: TheBlackKoala on January 17, 2020, 09:01:50 AM
This was really fun.
I don't think this would work with larger maps (especially because of the vulnerability to beams) but for smaller maps it is great fun!
Well done.

Thanks! :)

Twi

Oh man, how did I miss this? PAC maps are some of my favorites.

The spore gimmick felt a bit, ah, gimmicky, but honestly I didn't even mind? Fun little map to work through!
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

toolforger

It has a bit of a "cursor game" feel - you are pretty free to place your creeper boost (by setting up support).
It would need fiddling with the parameters, and a bit more explicit explanation of what it actually does, but I like it.

Builder17

Quote from: toolforger on July 18, 2021, 02:32:49 PM
It has a bit of a "cursor game" feel - you are pretty free to place your creeper boost (by setting up support).
It would need fiddling with the parameters, and a bit more explicit explanation of what it actually does, but I like it.

Currently it shoots a spore into your emitters when-ever they emit, but after playing this again now I'm not too happy with that. Already have an idea how to improve it though.