Custom Map #7036: CSM-84. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2019, 05:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7036: CSM-84

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Corky Style Mode game with new features created by Regallion. CORKY=COrnucanis+Regallion+Kajacx+Yum234 Not "MADNESS" map. Terrain 1=100. New features: from now Bridges can be with any shapes and Monitor show C/AC amount in more wider range than before. Accelerator bomb increease any emitter power by 10 times. Armoured Emitters after destroy can be alive again if it will be overflow by creeper. #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #BravoRegallion #BravoVirgil #GoodfLuck

Twi

Accelerator bomb is super good and should see more action.

This was a fun one in general :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

skuge

Great map. Thanks for the fun!

Just a request, PLEASE PLEASE could you use color-blind friendly colors? You can use a color blind palette linked bellow [1], or just add numbers, symbols or whatever. You could also connect same color holes the same way you do bridges... That would really make your maps more accessible. 1 in 12 men and a few women would appreciate it!

[1] http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/colorblind/img/colorblindness.palettes.trivial.png

cornucanis

Quote from: skuge on February 02, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

Just a request, PLEASE PLEASE could you use color-blind friendly colors? You can use a color blind palette linked bellow [1], or just add numbers, symbols or whatever. You could also connect same color holes the same way you do bridges... That would really make your maps more accessible. 1 in 12 men and a few women would appreciate it!

I actually added color blind support a long time ago, though I'm not sure how much the new features added by others have incorporated it. You can press CTRL+R to display identifying symbols over all the portals.

Regallion

Quote from: cornucanis on February 02, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

I actually added color blind support a long time ago, though I'm not sure how much the new features added by others have incorporated it. You can press CTRL+R to display identifying symbols over all the portals.
Aside from it basically being a secret, connectors and joiners obscure those symbols pretty thoroughly.

cornucanis

Quote from: Regallion on February 03, 2019, 02:24:12 AM
Aside from it basically being a secret

I've mentioned it on the forum and in the discord quite a few times. Yum also included it along with the other hotkeys in map descriptions for a while.

Quote from: Regallion on February 03, 2019, 02:24:12 AM
connectors and joiners obscure those symbols pretty thoroughly.

I'm not sure how much the new features added by others have incorporated it.

yum-forum

And also it explained in CORKY HELP BOX.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Regallion

Quote from: yum-forum on February 03, 2019, 03:45:47 AM
CORKY help box is ALSO a secret.
Like c'mon, assuming a person is not on disc or forums he has no way of knowing about any part of this.The solution btw is to make corky box pop up by default with instructions on how to close it.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

Taishan

So I tried to make a shorter informative video on how to get a time below 20 minutes on this interesting map with many viable strategies.

skuge

Quote from: skuge on February 02, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

Just discovered that recently! Awesome thanks!

skuge

Well, I finally found it... but your latest map with the connection like bridges is much much better!

Jaws

Quote from: Regallion on February 03, 2019, 03:57:49 AM
CORKY help box is ALSO a secret.
Like c'mon, assuming a person is not on disc or forums he has no way of knowing about any part of this.The solution btw is to make corky box pop up by default with instructions on how to close it.
I agree and hope this was implemented in later maps, as I'm playing them in order right now.

yum-forum

last