Exostum's Maps

Started by exostum, May 15, 2014, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exostum

Ok, I found it on the save that you sent me

It was indeed at the same location that a reactor so you must have been affected by the select/move bug, sorry for that.

Here a screenshot of where it is located.

My Work in progress Maps (On hold for now)

Karsten75

Ha - no problem. Why was it not emitting AC? If it did I would have found it...

exostum

It was in upgrade mode, when in upgrade mode, it upgrade amount generated but will not produces anti creeper (switch back with right click to produce mode to produce anti-creeper)

Yours was upgraded to 80 anti creeper for 10 energy packet (it starts at 10 anti creeper for 10 energy packet) and next upgrade will be 90 for 70 energy packet (each upgrade cost 10 energy packet more than last)

I set max upgrade to 2000 (but it will require 10(20) + 20(30) +30(40) +40(50) + ... + 1900(2000)  ) or something like that

Karsten75

I think I'll give it one more try, with the unit in upgrade mode for a while....

It would be nice if it could emit while upgrading...... Maybe at dual cost...

exostum

I uploaded a new version of this map

* First attemp to fix select / move bug : when the ac unit is selected, alternate mode is activated. To return to normal, deselect the unit with space or clicking on cancel

* Upgrade system for ac unit is changed. Now there is two mode : production amount * 10 or xp *10. Unit upgrade itself and produces anti-creeper in the two modes now. (Will add a Level / xp system later like in an rpg)

exostum

Not a new map version

My asperger syndrome is hitting hard So i have no idea if i will continue my maps

In case i decided to full stop making map, i will push all crpl already done on my github

exostum

I have pushed back all my crpl on my github (they were deleted when I deleted my account on github, but I just got back on github)

You can use them as you like for your cw3 maps.

Those in directory are special interface for CRPL unit(https://github.com/Exostum/CRPL/blob/master/CRPL_unit/CRPL_UNIT.crpl) that I started to design before getting struck by depression. I will try to explain how to use it in the future if I can recall how I wanted to design them.

https://github.com/Exostum/CRPL

Karsten75

Glad to have you back. Hope to see some new maps from you soon.

exostum

Thanks,

I found the map that I worked last on.

It is a map for testing CRPL_UNIT and interfaces : emitter and emitter changer.

I just finished the map, but I think the difficulty need to be fine tuned for publishing.

exostum

I will start back working on Exostopia Loki Battle, but first I need to understand Loki Script (https://github.com/Exostum/CRPL/blob/master/Loki.crpl)

Some help please ? (now I regret not commenting this code back when I first have done it)