Pass the map-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, January 29, 2014, 04:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flabort

I'd like to be the one to nab it, but probably won't be.  ;)
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

Cavemaniac

I'm impressed with how well this cooperative map is progressing.

I wonder if it'll become a regular feature?
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Clean0nion

Well, I did make two sections. That's close enough.

Michionlion

I would love to claim the last square, if possible.  I meant to do it earlier, but forgot to transfer my mission history for cw3 to my new computer.  So...  would be great if somebody leaves the spot for me tonight.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

pawel345

Quote from: Cavemaniac on January 31, 2014, 08:02:33 PM
I'm impressed with how well this cooperative map is progressing.

I wonder if it'll become a regular feature?

Well I intend to make a Pass the map 2 when this is finished :D So it will start in 2~3 days since today the map will be completed, 1 day to check it if all CRPL works and so on, then upload to CS, and wait for some feedback :D

Also I through to decide for a theme for the next map, any ideas?

My idea is CW1 style, Skars gets wrapped back in time, and now has to prepare the worlds he will visit on CW1 so that his old self has a chance.

Clean0nion

How about a more complex one?
Alternate between blue and red tiles. If you choose a blue tile, okay. But if you choose a red tile, you have to add a CRPL feature.

Cavemaniac

I've always like the 'machine world' style maps - all sharp edges and straight lines.

Have a look at most of yum's maps and teknotiss's Runner Farm in Alpha.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

JonneeG

UNLOCKED

disabled terps, but put a blueprint for one on a shrine.  maybe someone could put the rest of the technology somewhere else?

last tile available.

Lost in Nowhere

I'm going to say that whoever does the last square should spread out the slip emitters in the upper-right area.
Don't die! :)

Clean0nion

LOCKED!!!
Or to be more precise, reserved for Michionlion!

Michionlion

Thank You!  Now will be that time when things shall be made.  Expect a finalized map before midnight!  Here is my own LOCKED!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

pawel345

Well what time zone are you in? :P It's past midnight for me already :P

Ok anyway when Michionlion get's done with his part please playtest and check any CRPL in the map. If there are any mistakes/things to fix lock the thread and make the fixes, I think it would be cool if we could get a completed version uploaded to CS within 12 hours :D Also let's decide on the theme for the next Pass the map. We will start it about a day after we upload this one to CS so that we can get some feedback on what's good/bad.

Michionlion

EST, GMT-5.  I'll post the map here but also make sure that everything is good, so if I find any problems I'll report them here as well.  I should be able to start work, and post it, in about 2-3 hours.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Lost in Nowhere

How about Ruins for the theme?
I'd say just wait ~24 hours after this one is on CS until starting the next.
Also, it's late afternoon over here...
Don't die! :)

Clean0nion

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on February 01, 2014, 06:39:27 PM
How about Ruins for the theme?
I'd say just wait ~24 hours after this one is on CS until starting the next.
Also, it's late afternoon over here...
23:40 here, but let's not make this a thread about times.

Michionlion, remember to shift those slipemitters around and if nobody added an opening conversation add one - mention the variety of ore patches if possible.