Custom Map #10686: Nemesis Inv Pyramid Test Bed. By: Oldnewby

Started by AutoPost, May 31, 2023, 04:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stdout

I finally revisited this map and added my name to the distinguished list; we're now a trio of completers of this map. :)

I found that I only needed to build shields on the PZs and that's all. Because they only cost 1 energy to build, I just destroyed and rebuilt each one as soon as it got hit, and that worked just fine. I was very haphazard with the forge weapon and the order of nullifications. I'll probably revisit the map and see if I can shave a few seconds off my score.

D0m0nik

Quote from: stdout on June 07, 2023, 11:43:46 AMI finally revisited this map and added my name to the distinguished list; we're now a trio of completers of this map. :)

I found that I only needed to build shields on the PZs and that's all. Because they only cost 1 energy to build, I just destroyed and rebuilt each one as soon as it got hit, and that worked just fine. I was very haphazard with the forge weapon and the order of nullifications. I'll probably revisit the map and see if I can shave a few seconds off my score.

Nice work! Trying to perfect those singularities can be very frustrating, best of luck!