Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9913: Hintersee

Author: AlexX
Size: 256x256

Desc:
u can go fast or easy

D0m0nik

My kind of map, the skys the limit with this one!

rennervate

whenever i think: i can hardly make a better time... i see your time in the high scores... and it's only a third
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

D0m0nik

;D
The trick is to watch your energy bar at the top, if it is ever fully green then you are not building/attacking fast enough! Easy to keep up at the start but dicipline is needed to keep it up to the end. 

Helper

Quote from: rennervate on March 12, 2022, 03:12:51 AM
whenever i think: i can hardly make a better time... i see your time in the high scores... and it's only a third

Welcome to the club!

I have a screen grab of map where I beat D's time once. Just once!
LOL!

H

rennervate

then the force was probably with you... once!

oldnewby

Quote from: Helper on March 12, 2022, 05:15:07 AM
Quote from: rennervate on March 12, 2022, 03:12:51 AMwhenever i think: i can hardly make a better time... i see your time in the high scores... and it's only a third

Welcome to the club!

LOL!

H

You said it for the both of us...  :))  And it is a rare and pleasant feeling... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D0m0nik

Quote from: oldnewby on May 08, 2023, 09:16:15 PM
Quote from: Helper on March 12, 2022, 05:15:07 AM
Quote from: rennervate on March 12, 2022, 03:12:51 AMwhenever i think: i can hardly make a better time... i see your time in the high scores... and it's only a third

Welcome to the club!

LOL!

H

You said it for the both of us...  :))  And it is a rare and pleasant feeling... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best player of this game was Alterold. I used to spend hours trying to beat his scores and one thing I learnt was, if I beat him, don't brag on the forums ;-)

Martin Gronsdal

because he would just replay the map to beat your time?

rennervate

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 11, 2023, 01:40:23 PMThe best player of this game was Alterold. I used to spend hours trying to beat his scores and one thing I learnt was, if I beat him, don't brag on the forums ;-)

do you mean "the best" or "the fastest"... or is that the same for you?

D0m0nik

Ha, yeah good point! I guess I do equate them in terms of speed running maps, in a 100m sprint I assume the person who comes first was the best on the day. Doesn't mean they are the 'best' runner in a more general sense, a marathon runner would certainly question that!

oldnewby

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 12, 2023, 02:56:53 PMHa, yeah good point! I guess I do equate them in terms of speed running maps, in a 100m sprint I assume the person who comes first was the best on the day. Doesn't mean they are the 'best' runner in a more general sense, a marathon runner would certainly question that!
And whatever your pleasure ---  to improve... measure against the best....