Custom Map #7571: KAGYU-28. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 13, 2019, 06:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7571: KAGYU-28

Author: yum234
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Multi-feature KAGYU game. HELP BUTTON at the left/down part of map. At the beginning be ready for attack of huge amount of Creeper Clouds! Hope You will enjoy new concept and we wish to You Good lu! :) #BravoGrabz #BravoKajacx #CreateDreams

yum-forum

BTW

In previous KAGYU maps friendly anti-Creeper Clouds was not smart.
As you can see in 2 screenshots they attacked Creeper Bombs or UFO Bases what was nonsense from gameplay point of view. It was funny but foolish!  :D

Thanks to Grabz in this map scripts was changed. Grabz as good teacher explained how to be more clever and smart to this KCC.

From this map Creeper Bombs and UFO Bases can't be target for friendly Creep[er Clouds.
Also interesting fact that this friendly anti-CC became even more clever: they can distinguish as target  ERS which is degradable under anti-creeper! And not degradable in anti-creeper ERS will not be attacked by friendly anti-Creeper Clouds.

Perhaps small changes but...

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

marvinitfox

update: Solved, mostly: It seems its only the very first 3 that are so super tough. Maybe spawned from a fresh creep flood following a bomb's release?
==============
Ok, im new to creeper cloud. HOW does one stop the enemy clouds?

I see that beams *target* them, but nothing happens.
Beam on node, full charge, and enemy cloud just whiffs past, taking zero visible damage.
Them the cloud hovers over my command center, and despite 3, later 4 beamers attacking it as fast as they can receive packets (plenty energy), my command center runs to orbit. Then the cloud goes to next target. repeat.repeat. EndOfGame.

p.s.
My own friendly clouds seem to pick up an amount of AC, drift over to nearest suitable enemy, and very rapidly rains itself out. This is what I though the enemy clouds would do too.

yum-forum

Main in this map at the start - to prevent explosion of 2 creeper bombs and getting as much energy as possible. Try to build many collectors (very chip) and some amount (10-12) of reactors. To supply by energy left creeper bomber you  need nullify anti-creeper emitter and place collector on PZ. And in the same time build 12-15 Beam units. Then step by step more reactors and collectors and Beams.

Good lu!  :)

P.S. Maybe somebody can explain better...
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

marvinitfox

Hmm, collector on the node. Didn't think of that.
I'm using guppies to ferry in the packets to keep the bombs pacified.

Ok, done at 29:33.2

This map is SOOO hard at the start, and SOOO easy later on.

Thimotty

Finally :)
You have to be on the exact position with timing precision to the second if you want to stop all 4 bomb but it is doable.
One of the hardest starts ever!!!
10!!!