Steam Keys for Creeper World 3

Started by knucracker, March 22, 2014, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

If you have purchased CW3 from here or from other stores, you are entitled to a free Steam key for CW3!

See this blog post for full details:
http://knucklecracker.com/blog/index.php/2014/03/steam-keys-for-cw3/

Asbestos

Michionlion

Open Steam, open the 'Library' tab, and in the bottom left corner you'll find a link labeled '+ ADD A GAME'; click it, then click 'activate a product' or some such.  Follow the instructions from there.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Karsten75

How to redeem your Steam key

• Open Steam.
    In the bottom left corner, click on the + ADD A GAME.
    Select Activate a product on Steam
  • In the window that opens, follow the instructions to enter your key

Yneos

when i try to add the game it tells me invalid key.  I copied and pasted it in from the keydata.dat file. i also found my email and typed it in manually. any guesses?

Karsten75

Quote from: Yneos on March 29, 2014, 03:56:17 PM
when i try to add the game it tells me invalid key.  I copied and pasted it in from the keydata.dat file. i also found my email and typed it in manually. any guesses?

Yes, you take the key in the keydata file, you go to the Steam Key exchange page and type it in there. That then gives you the valid Steam key.

Andracca

Is there any way to do the opposite? I own the Steam version but would like the non-steam version if possible.