Custom Map #8625: YCF01 CSM MINI-16 Thanks to Helper. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 21, 2020, 07:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8625: YCF01 CSM MINI-16 Thanks to Helper

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Sir.Helper, Hero member of our friendly KC Community has so great fantasy that named my maps YUMAZING! :) And I decided make series of maps - YCF (Yumazing Concepts Fest). By one map of each concept I created/named with helps of friendly ScriptMakers. I wish to Hero Helper good health, good mood and good lu! First YCF map - CORKY Style Mode concept which was created with helps of Cornucanis, Kajacx, Regallion, SMTaishan, Hyphen, Builder17 and GoodMorning. #BravoHelper #CreeperWorldForever

yum-forum

I am became  too old and made mistake:

Not Helper but Johnny Haywire created/called word YUMAZING!  :)

Both of them so nice members of our friendly KC Community!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Helper

I'd say you are LUMAZING!
Good lu and thanks for so many hours and hours and hours of fun.
H

Twi

Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Johnny Haywire

QuoteI am became  too old and made mistake: Not Helper but Johnny Haywire created/called word YUMAZING!  :)

Both of them so nice members of our friendly KC Community!

Love the tribute to Helper - and I need no credit for anything. Your maps are all the reward I need  ;D ;D

Really loved this map... The upgrade power-ups are one of my favorite new upgrades!

Thanks so much for all your work making these super-cool maps!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

chwooly

I really want to comment on on this map and explain why but I know since my comment is not in praise. It will be considered "hostile" or "nasty". So I will just say this was not 1 of the better maps I have played
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Quote from: chwooly on July 22, 2020, 04:36:37 AM
I really want to comment on on this map and explain why but I know since my comment is not in praise. It will be considered "hostile" or "nasty". So I will just say this was not 1 of the better maps I have played

You are welcome, Sir!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

QuoteI really want to comment on on this map and explain why but I know since my comment is not in praise. It will be considered "hostile" or "nasty". So I will just say this was not 1 of the better maps I have played

Heh heh... spoken like a true engineer  ;)

Johnny's technical-writing services are available for only $5 per 100 words. I re-write Trump's speeches and they use my converted dialogue in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. So I'm certain I can make anything you say sound like carefree fairies frolicking on a freshly-planted bed of springtime daisies.

Cheers, m8  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Riskbreaker

i loved how a section of the map tricked me into thinking that path was impossible so i didnt even try it until later on.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Was not on our Forum 2 weeks and now find out this video from Master FATMAN:

last