Custom Map #10406: Just a casual trick map 8!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, November 27, 2022, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10406: Just a casual trick map 8!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 40x40

Desc:

POMie

Another tough puzzle Martin! I cannot figure out how you could get such a time. I have used a few of your tricks but, even if I could build the stuff I want, it would take a very long time.
Spoiler
It seems to me that the Thor is required because I cannot use mortars or sprayers to clear the south island even from the PZ but I can only half build a Thor with a full guppy * scratching head hard *
[close]

Weasee

Quote from: POMie on November 28, 2022, 06:27:27 AMAnother tough puzzle Martin! I cannot figure out how you could get such a time. I have used a few of your tricks but, even if I could build the stuff I want, it would take a very long time.
Spoiler
It seems to me that the Thor is required because I cannot use mortars or sprayers to clear the south island even from the PZ but I can only half build a Thor with a full guppy * scratching head hard *
[close]
You have the right idea with the Thor - but as usual you need to think outside the box :-D

Weasee

POMie

Weasee your score is amazing. Even if I had infinite energy I cannot see how I could beat this in under 2 mins. I think I have used all the tricks I have learnt from Martin's previous maps but unless there is something hidden that I am missing I am stumped :(

Weasee

POMie

wolfgoesmoo

Sometimes I feel like I should have known when I get a hint about solving one of these, but in this case I didn't feel too bad!