Custom Map #10310: No_exit CSM 08. By: No_exit

Started by AutoPost, October 09, 2022, 12:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10310: No_exit CSM 08

Author: No_exit
Size: 99x99

Desc:
CSM map with more bridges than I normally add :). Tiny creeper: 1 Wall height = 10 Creeper Hard mode: Don't use the upgrader :)

xoft

This is awesome! A CSM map that is friendly to speedrunning :D Doesn't take too long, yet is challenging. Big thumbs up.

Also thanks for picking up CSM map creation altogether, your improvements are really great.

No_exit

Quote from: xoft on October 14, 2022, 08:57:13 AMThis is awesome! A CSM map that is friendly to speedrunning :D Doesn't take too long, yet is challenging. Big thumbs up.

Also thanks for picking up CSM map creation altogether, your improvements are really great.

Glad you liked the map :). It's one of the lower rated maps I made so I expect people don't like the easier setting as much and possibly too many doors being controlled by the same door controller making it hard to know what will happen exactly when opening doors.

My next map (CSM 09) is more difficult and slower as a result but I did add Energy patches to help speed things up. Let me know what you think of it if you end up playing it, even if you don't like it as much as it's still valuable feedback :).

No_exit

New video from Dr Gorgée on Hard difficulty (not using the Upgrader)