Custom Map #10194: The odd Temple. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, July 31, 2022, 06:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10194: The odd Temple

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 100x84

Desc:
That moment when there's no obvious landing zone, so you have to find one yourself:

Loren Pechtel

What's up with that insanely low time?  Someone cheating?

hawgwash

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on August 01, 2022, 12:00:26 AM
What's up with that insanely low time?  Someone cheating?
Pretty sure the answer is yes.  Using all three CNs and whatever collectors I can build, I can't build and fire one nullifier, let alone 7, in 33.7 seconds.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: hawgwash on August 02, 2022, 03:53:53 PM
Pretty sure the answer is yes.  Using all three CNs and whatever collectors I can build, I can't build and fire one nullifier, let alone 7, in 33.7 seconds.
Disappointing that people cheat on such an easy map. 33.7 seconds is definitely not legit.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

teknotiss

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on August 03, 2022, 09:29:53 AM
Quote from: hawgwash on August 02, 2022, 03:53:53 PM
Disappointing that people cheat on such an easy map. 33.7 seconds is definitely not legit.

yeah cheating is stupid, and this map is not...

very fun, cheers dude!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus