VPAC CPACKs V2.7.1.1

Vertu · 350

Vertu

VPAC CPACKs V2.7.1.1
on: June 14, 2022, 02:28:04 am
Here are all of the CPACKs I regularly use in my VPAC maps.
HOWEVER!
This does not include the difficulty settings and complex mission dynamics. That is in the "Roll Play" CPACK and is a customizable script which I constantly edit to add extra depth to the mission from difficulty settings to cut-scenes and late-game reinforcements.

IMPORTANT!
You need to create an ADA message called "Display" (CASE SENSITIVE!) and give it a textbox with a background of "4". Do not put anything in that message box, the VPAC Main CPACK will handle with displaying the correct text.
Good news! THAT IS LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO! There are some settings lurking around in all the CPACKs if you so wish to change them though everything I have set up is rather optimal in game balance, performance, and game play. I disadvise changing anything.

Play As Creeper, Vertu edition (VPAC), is a more advanced and refined variant of Play As Creeper (PAC), the opposite of Lazy Play As Creeper (LPAC).
HOWEVER! VPAC IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH PLAYER VS PAC! This is due to just how it is not considered and how the NEXUS.IOUS V.S can be selected via the displayed message next to the build tabs. Not that PvP has seen much light anymore sadly. However...
VPAC is actually MVERSE COMPATABLE! At least as far as I know. With how MVerse works I don't see VPAC breaking what so ever but if you where to play my maps in MVerse, please tell me if anything goes wrong. The enemy units will be duplicated and you will have duplicated available power which is only affected by the players individually and not a whole so when you combined everyone's' power, you get a duplicated total the same as the duplicated amount of enemies and resources.

Credibility stuff
(click to show/hide)

VPAC offers more user control, makes more information accessible to the player, provides more options and tools, and really just more of about everything INCLUDING PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION than normal PAC along with developed models rather than the original, quite 2 dimensional, mesh assemblies.

All units will have lights to signify their status: (There may be some exceptions like the Burst Emitter and all LURE types).
ColorWhat it means.Examples (not limited or exclusive to).
Red"NOT ONLINE"
The unit is not operating and is completely inactive.
Applies to all units.
Yellow"WILL WAIT BUT CURRENTLY UNREADY"
The unit is operating but will not conduct its function both due to being unable to conduct its function at the moment and how there will be a need for user intervention before it can proceed to do its function.
Launchers told to "Hold Fire" and aren't recharged and idle Field Generators.
Yellowish white "NOT READY BUT WILL (do action) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE"
The unit is operating and is waiting on something before it can do what ever it is supposed to and will do their function the moment the wait is over.
Launchers which will fire as soon as possible but waiting on their recharge.
Deep Blue (made readable)"READY"
The unit is operation without any issue and is capable of conducting its action at this moment.
Launchers told to hold fire but recharged will glow blue, indicating they are ready to fire.

Current download version: 2.7.1.1
Remember that the version number is towards VPAC as a whole. Not to any of the available CPACKs individually and the VPAC Main CPACK holds this version number in representation of the other CPACKs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 05:55:31 pm by Vertu »

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Vertu

Re: VPAC CPACKs
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 02:39:13 am
Starting now, I will be making replies at absolutely irregular intervals to updates. Also maybe including future plans.
V2.5.12
This is the first recording of a version so I got nothing to say.

V2.6.0
Planned: Added
(click to show/hide)

Be advised:
The version number REFERS TO ALL CPACKS COLLECTIVLY! (Same as in the CPACK "VPAC Main" which has this very version numbering system).
So when looking at any version number here, view it towards VPAC AS A WHOLE.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 11:11:57 pm by Vertu »

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Vertu

V2.6.1.4 update
Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 07:59:02 pm
V2.6.1.4 - Balance and quality of life changes.
(click to show/hide)

Vertu

V2.7.1.1 released
Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 02:33:11 am
So, little update before the change notes.
I have now started logging my changes so I can just copy and paste while also ensuring I don't miss a detail. So expect "Minor bug fixes" and other miscellaneous/vague statements to be significantly less frequent.

V2.7.1.1 - Major refinement update.
(click to show/hide)