Custom Map #10399: SleeperMap8. By: Ethan

Started by AutoPost, November 24, 2022, 12:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10399: SleeperMap8

Author: Ethan
Size: 200x180

Desc:
8th Sleeper Map, The same as the previous map, you have limited time until the Creeper overflows your base. You'll be facing 4 Sleeper Nodes and have little ground to build your defenses. Forge is limited. Tip: Use the Resource Packs to build Reactors early, attack and defend as soon as possible. It's highly recommended if you know how to build fast and what to use to repel the Creeper. Other than that, good luck. Difficulty: Very Hard/Insane Difficulty Legend: Easy/Medium/Hard/Very Hard/Insane/Loki

Loren Pechtel

I didn't realize you could nullify a sleeper.  I had reduced the map to the 4 sleepers plus one spore tower and was pecking away with PZ snipers.  I had one PZ that I thought could reach the last spore tower, it was showing the sleepers as being affected but I figured it wasn't going to do much damage.  It took out a sleeper that had absorbed some Bertha fire but nothing else.

EthanUltra

Yeah, I didn't realize you could nullify the Sleepers as well.
I was playing my own Sleeper Map, until when I hover my Nullifier near a Sleeper, it showed white, and it was possible to nullify a Sleeper, which makes building Snipers kinda useless.
Though, you have to distract the Sleeper to make it work.

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: EthanUltra on November 26, 2022, 02:06:33 PMYeah, I didn't realize you could nullify the Sleepers as well.
I was playing my own Sleeper Map, until when I hover my Nullifier near a Sleeper, it showed white, and it was possible to nullify a Sleeper, which makes building Snipers kinda useless.
Though, you have to distract the Sleeper to make it work.

It's not that easy to nullify a sleeper without a PZ, the nullifier will be within mortar range.