Hiigara Defence Force

Started by Keeper Decagon, October 12, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Additional Changelog [14/10/16]

• Added Supernova Research Station
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

Changelog [18/10/16]

• Added Perdition Missile Destroyer
  • Added Skaal-Fa Missile Destroyer
  • Added Avatar Heavy Cruiser
  • Added Qwaar-Jet Heavy Cruiser
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

-=Receiving Transmission...=-

Fleet Intelligence reported to Command about a ship deep in Redacted Space; a HQ-class vessel belonging to the Ticon Corporation made its way to a Particulate infested region for an unknown purpose. Without too much deliberation over the course of action, the HDF deployed a heavy battalion of mixed Kushan and Taiidan ships to the target vessel in an attempt to save it from destruction at the hands of the dreaded Particulates. Unfortunately, soon after arrival, an anomalous disruption cut the fleet off from hyperspace travel. Nevertheless, they pushed on, until the facility nearby had been secured.

When the artifact within the station had been activated and whisked away to an unknown location, the captain of the Ticon vessel followed it up with one last transmission, before Rift Space ruptured and innumerable Particulates streamed into the system. The brave crews of the HDF ships fought valiantly against the onslaught, but to no avail. The Taiidan were the first to fall when a Rift portal opened right on top of them, with the rest of the fleet succumbing quickly to the vast wave of Particulates. Without hyperspace capability, and with no hope of survival, all ships in the system were lost.

A battlefleet will be sent to retrieve any intelligence left behind by our courageous fallen kin once hyperspace travel in the region has stabilized. Later this week, a ceremony will be held to commemorate their sacrifice. Any debris of the Ticon vessel will be returned to GalCorp.

-=End Transmission=-

Keeper Decagon

Changelog [20/10/16]

• Added Derelict Carrier
  • Added Derelict Cruiser

Three_Pryme

Im sorry if this is a but off topic, but is your store a reference to homeworld? I just remembers hiigara is in homeworld
Commanding officer in particle extermination

Steam ID:Three_Pryme

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 25, 2016, 11:14:02 PM
Im sorry if this is a but off topic, but is your store a reference to homeworld? I just remembers hiigara is in homeworld

Yup, pretty much. And if you look carefully, the ships in my store should also resemble Homeworld ships... at least, I hope so. :P

Keeper Decagon

Changelog [26/10/2016]

• Added map Salvage Operation
  • Added Derelict Revelation
  • Added Derelict Research Station
  • Added Derelict Saarkin-Cho
  • Added Derelict Avatar
  • Added Derelict HQ

Three_Pryme

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on October 26, 2016, 05:23:11 AM
Quote from: Three_Pryme on October 25, 2016, 11:14:02 PM

Yup, pretty much. And if you look carefully, the ships in my store should also resemble Homeworld ships... at least, I hope so. :P

Yeah some ive noticed represent homeworld.
Commanding officer in particle extermination

Steam ID:Three_Pryme

Keeper Decagon

Changelog [28/10/16]

• Added map Mysterious Arrival

Keeper Decagon

Changelog [01/11/16]

• Added map Encounter in Deep Space
  • Added Fighter
  • Logged new presence on the scene in Redacted Space: the Hydraxil Collective. Current relations: Hostile.

Dark Ambition

This news of the Hydraxil Collective is disturbing... I'm currently in the middle of Redacted space performing experiments with Particle emitters. If they come here, they might think we're building emitters or something along those lines.

Is the threat big enough to retreat from Redacted space?

-Dark Ambition -CEO- Frontline Corporation

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: Dark Ambition on November 02, 2016, 04:17:56 AM
This news of the Hydraxil Collective is disturbing... I'm currently in the middle of Redacted space performing experiments with Particle emitters. If they come here, they might think we're building emitters or something along those lines.

Is the threat big enough to retreat from Redacted space?

-Dark Ambition -CEO- Frontline Corporation

Fleet intelligence believes that their presence is indeed significant, but they appear to be busy combating a heavy concentration of Particles in a sector far from our operations. Hopefully, they will stay distracted long enough to allow you to continue your experiments, and allow us to build up a greater military presence here in Redacted Space. Just be wary, since many of their spy drones are scouring Redacted Space right now.

Do not hesitate to call for aid if they attempt to assault your operations. We have several fleets on standby to help friendlies in need.

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on November 02, 2016, 07:32:32 AM
Fleet intelligence believes that their presence is indeed significant, but they appear to be busy combating a heavy concentration of Particles in a sector far from our operations. Hopefully, they will stay distracted long enough to allow you to continue your experiments, and allow us to build up a greater military presence here in Redacted Space. Just be wary, since many of their spy drones are scouring Redacted Space right now.

Do not hesitate to call for aid if they attempt to assault your operations. We have several fleets on standby to help friendlies in need.

Hopefully they won't come near us. I never expected the possibility to fight things like that and I don't want to. But we'll remain, these experiments are important. We'll send a distress message to you if they do attack.

-Dark Ambition -CEO- Frontline Corporation.

Keeper Decagon

-=Receiving Transmission...=-

Fleet Intelligence has received the first few data packets sent back by our long-range probes in what was theorized to be Hydraxil Collective space, bordering on Redacted Space.

Remote Surveillance Images

[close]

These snapshots taken by the probes indicate the presence of numerous Collective vessels, some of which have not yet been encountered, alongside what appears to be some sort of spacestation. A large energy signature attracted the attention of the probes too, providing us with a clear shot of the source:

Remote Surveillance Image
[close]

From what our experts could tell, it appears to be some sort of wormhole generator leading to... who knows. We can only speculate as to what lies beyond. One thing that is certain, however, is that it is spewing out new Collective vessels at an astonishing rate of one every three minutes... even the combined production capability of all shipyards currently in Hiigaran space cannot come even close to managing that, alluding to some seriously massive production efforts occurring on the other side of the wormhole.

Unfortunately, due to the gate's electromagnetic interference, when our probes flew too close it made their rudimentary AI subroutines malfunction, sending the probes plunging headlong into the wormhole generator. Until we can deploy new probes, this is all the intelligence we have. We hope it can be of some use to you.

-=End Transmission=-

Keeper Decagon