When is the demo due out?

Started by kittychow, September 26, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigershawk

Quote from: 20spike12 on September 27, 2016, 02:40:01 PM
Will the demo come out today. I can't wait! ;)
virgil, the developer responded on this very topic. Its late today or tomorrow.

20spike12

Anyone else not being able to take this off there mind xD

19chickens

Me too!  I'm deep in IAC though.  So interesting!

20spike12

I'm really hoping for tonight :D

Th3ch053n0n3

Question. If the demo includes some of the story, which I think you said it would.... will that transfer to the full game, or will we have to start from scratch?

Insouciance

I am looking forward to the demo and this game!!

knucracker

Progress will transfer to the full game.  The demo is basically the same as the full game, just with most of the story missions left out, along with parts of the game (simu, exchange) not compiled into the game.  Your settings and progress are stored in the same place in the demo and the full game, though.

So, play the demo then when you get the full game you carry on where you left off in the story.

Nova

The better question is: Where will we be able to download the game? ^^

Th3ch053n0n3

Quote from: virgilw on September 27, 2016, 08:15:53 PM
Progress will transfer to the full game.  The demo is basically the same as the full game, just with most of the story missions left out, along with parts of the game (simu, exchange) not compiled into the game.  Your settings and progress are stored in the same place in the demo and the full game, though.

So, play the demo then when you get the full game you carry on where you left off in the story.

Good to know, although I will probably just end up getting the game day 1 anyway(assuming I can scrounge up the cash).

20spike12

Well my friends won't be seeing me for a while xD

Duomaxwel

I keep checking back every half hour in anticipation.

Prof

Grabarz

Quote from: Prof on September 28, 2016, 09:34:54 AM
I refresh ever 10 minutes :P

Haha yeah. I refresh almost religiously as well... I'm happy for virgil to take as much time as he needs to release, just can't help the anticipation.

hoodwink

*Hoodwink grins the largest smug grin that can possibly be grinned smugly.*

Excellent. ;D

On another note, I must do my bit to thank you for all your hard work thus far: Thanks!
Stare not into the abyss, or it has hasten in its approach.
~ Hoodwink (thesmish, smish777 or sigil)