Predict the release of Particle Fleet

Started by Karsten75, January 20, 2016, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperTerminator

Quote from: virgilw on July 10, 2016, 09:13:20 AM
Sept 29 is a placeholder date on steam... and a goal.  But we all know how goals work.... :)

I'd be thrilled if it got released later than that if that meant a more complete and stable game. Deadlines have turned the best of ideas into the the worst of games (read: sonic 06, sonic boom, ect.). The hype train is never derailing, so if you feel like you wouldn't be satisfied with the game if you released it on the 29th of september, then it's not the end of the world. If you can make the deadline, great! If you can't then that's fine too.

P.S. as soon as I saw your post, I wishlisted the game on steam. Chalk up one for the wishlist conversion numbers already, you've got my money in the bank :)
I tried making CW3 custom maps once upon a time. I kinda failed. My maps were too large/stupidly long/stupidly easy. I think I only ever made one really good map, and its not for people who hate spores. I mean it'd be good shock therapy xD

Cavemaniac

Quote from: virgilw on July 10, 2016, 09:13:20 AM
Sept 29 is a placeholder date on steam... and a goal.  But we all know how goals work.... :)

Douglas Adams once wrote:

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."

::)

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

GoodMorning

QuoteI refuse to answer that question, on the grounds that I don't know that answer.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.