sale of cw1 and cw2 when cw3 is released?

Started by istinkalot, September 08, 2013, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

istinkalot

As the subject staes, will there be a sale of the first two series when cw3 is released? Would be nice to have them since I dont have them as of yet.

Grauniad

Yes, that is the intention, but no details are yet available.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

condar

Kind of a related question - I recently discovered the CW series on the Kongregate web portal, and absolutely love it.  When I found out these were essentially 'demo' games, I was delighted to find both versions for sale here with more 'stuff.'  I was going to purchase the CW1 & 2 bundle, which saves $5, but saw CW3 release is right around the corner.  Will CW3 be bundled in an all-in-one release with additional savings?

In other words, I'm reluctant to purchase as I'm afraid of being screwed over in just a couple weeks!

Thanks!

MizInIA

Quote from: condar on October 03, 2013, 03:38:06 PM

In other words, I'm reluctant to purchase as I'm afraid of being screwed over in just a couple weeks!

i can guarantee that you are not getting "screwed" at the current price of the game 1 & 2 combo. you will get may hours of game play and they are worth every penny.

JF-T

I can definitely testify to that. I've played Creeper World 5 times and beaten it 4 times. CW2 I've palyed eight times and beaten it once. I've already played every level of the CW3 demo 7 times over.

I'm a person who can play it once or twice, but a truly good game gets me to play it more than that, let alone beat it more then once or twice. to date, Creeper World is the only series I've ever beaten more than twice.

So trust me when i say this game is easily worth it's weight in gold.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Grauniad

Kind of a related question - I recently discovered the CW series on the Kongregate web portal, and absolutely love it.  When I found out these were essentially 'demo' games, I was delighted to find both versions for sale here with more 'stuff.'  I was going to purchase the CW1 & 2 bundle, which saves $5, but saw CW3 release is right around the corner.  Will CW3 be bundled in an all-in-one release with additional savings?

Thanks!

I asked Virgil to take a look at your question. I suggest you give him time to do so and to respond. 24 Hours seem reasonable to wait. :)

Michionlion

Quote from: Grauniad on October 03, 2013, 05:47:12 PM

Thanks!

I asked Virgil to take a look at your question. I suggest you give him time to do so and to respond. 24 Hours seem reasonable to wait. :)

I won't say anything....
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

condar

Hey guys!  Thanks for the positive responses - I realize my initial posting probably came off a bit 'harsh' especially to an indie developer, and for that I apologize - thanks for not flaming me.   :) The meaning behind what I said comes from the fact I've made purchases at major retailers like Newegg before, only to have the price drop quite literally the next day.  Again, my apologies if I came across as rude - I truly enjoy the flash versions of CW, and recently completed the CW3, so my greatest thanks and appreciation to the developer (and community)!

Moru

Hello!

Every time I try a free game on the play-store I still feel ripped off. This is one of the few games I did not hesitate to buy. And after a year I still don't feel ripped off :-)

Grauniad

OK, prices are now available.

CW3 is $14.95

Each of CW1 and CW2 is $9.95

You can buy a trilogy of all three games for $24.95 which means one game is free if you buy all three.  And if you have already bought one ore more games, don't ask, no other special deals and we thank you for your continuing support of the game! :D