Whats the policy on twitch.tv streaming?

Started by PsudoSage, August 21, 2013, 12:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsudoSage

Hello, im a fan of twitch.tv and was wondering on what the policy would be for people wanting to stream CW3 when its released. Im sure it will be ok but some people (like nintendo) wont allow games to be streamed and I would rather make sure its ok before doing so. I usually stream minecraft and I plan on branching out to play more indie games and would love to add CW3 to my list of streamed games.

Thanks.

knucracker

You can stream CW1/CW2/CW3 all you like.  Nintendo are just being silly... 
Every screenshot, stream, youtube video, tweet, or anything that mentions any of the games expose it to potentially new players....  and I encourage that.

TrickyDragon

This is Life,  Life happens.

weekendgamer

If I remember correctly, Dischordmerch was selling CW T-shirts, they went on a sale until supplies last. . .

Edited to keep topic: Exposure via any means is favorable. Just be sure not to pass it off as your own.
Sorry for the late replies.

billybob

I have actually been in touch with a Youtube, 5k subs, and have been trying to get him to stream CW3 when it comes out... if it comes out lol ;) I can't wait, but i i know with every passing day the game just gets better!
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

PsudoSage

Awesome news virgil, i figured it would be fine, just wanted to check. Cant wait to get my hands on this new version.

Ninja

Quote from: PsudoSage on August 23, 2013, 10:44:43 PM
Awesome news virgil, i figured it would be fine, just wanted to check. Cant wait to get my hands on this new version.
Me neither! I plan to start a Let's Play on it the day/moment I get it. ;D (Or, well, gameplays, at least. I can't record as much as I'll probably want to play it, so I'll just record a few levels when I can.)