Promotion via AmbushedGamer

Started by Mr.H, August 13, 2013, 06:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.H

Heyo fellow knucklecrackers and particularly Virgilw to which this is concerned.

With Creeper World 3 on the Horizon, we don't know on what planet though, promotion is one of the things on the list. Recently I stumbled upon a site via a long and winding story, anyway it's called http://ambushedgamer.com/ and it's userbase is steadily growing. Knucklecracker can suggest to be listed in their indie games directory so we can get a bit more traffic, which is always good, and hopefully be  in one of the videos(i've already suggested it in the 'suggest a game').

So that pretty much wraps it up,a  bit of minor free promotion to kick the game(s) off a bit more, please reply if you greenlight it Virgil ;)

P.S. I didn't PM it since his inbox is probably full and why on Earth wouldn't you guys want to hear about it?
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

knucracker

I added CW as a suggested listing there.  I'll see how the process goes, then add CW2 and CW3 if it moves forward.

Mr.H

Quote from: virgilw on August 13, 2013, 04:53:57 PM
I added CW as a suggested listing there.  I'll see how the process goes, then add CW2 and CW3 if it moves forward.
Alright that works perfectly. Hopefully it'll popup in the list soon. Perhaps if you're going to put in all three at one hypothetical point, you might as well just put the knucklecracker website there instead?
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!