I'm not asking i swear.

Started by kalafin, August 11, 2013, 01:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalafin

Thanks for changing the Game Catalog to add CW3 on it, nice pic also and so this will let us know that the time is drawing closer to the "thing that shall not be asked" to be done. The game has been looking great and i cant wait til i get in on my puter. :)

Thanks for all of your all's hard work :)

steelwing

Indeed, the game looks like it will be awesome.  Really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

steveman0

I'm stoked for the game as well.  My current games catalog has run dry and I recently went back to finishing off some of the auxiliary stuff in CW1 in anticipation of release.  I preferred the top down approach of the original so I'm really excited to see all the new features in 3.  I also love that the game appears to focus more on annihilating creeper.  Often times I took the point penalty just to finish capping off the emitters rather than rushing the beacons.

Imposter

Could you ask this thing that shall not be asked, so that I may know of this thing that shall not be asked?

Spoiler
Just kidding, I know :)
[close]

theogeer

LMAO.

Can I just say that it's really awesome how excited we all are?

Neko187

Yes you may :P
Am I permitted to agree?
Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

CobraKill

No, you can't.

I really am excited for all the CRPL things people make and the incredible maps that will come along.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Dark18

Haha and i can't wait to beat extreme Hard DMD maps that are postet here (just like in CW2 Codemaps) but this time it shoud be even more fun

Lord_Farin

Quote from: CobraKill on August 13, 2013, 01:11:12 AM
I really am excited for all the CRPL things people make and the incredible maps that will come along.

Sure thing. It'll be beyond all our expectations (just like the marvels created with the CW and CW2 editors).
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

steveman0

Quote from: CobraKill on August 13, 2013, 01:11:12 AM
I've already got a few ideas that might make for some fun challenges.

crazyone76

when I saw the coming soon on my iphone I was worried I couldn´t fix my pc internet in time for the release but after a format I´m ready for some creeper ass kicking
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!