CW3 Release Date Guesses Competition

Started by thepenguin, July 26, 2013, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harkler

thepenguin

If you didn't do this already, please submit guesses using the form linked to in the first post, thanks!  only guesses submitted there are considered "official"

Thanks,
thepenguin
We have become the creeper...

TLMike

My gss is tht th gm wll b rlsd n th sm dy  pss my pnts t f shr xctmnt.

Disemvoweled for inappropriate language -G.

EDIT: Would "p" have been better than "pss"?

Michionlion

Quote from: TLMike on September 27, 2013, 07:51:29 PM
My gss is tht th gm wll b rlsd n th sm dy  pss my pnts t f shr xctmnt.

Disemvoweled for inappropriate language -G.

That is hard to decipher!  What kind of weird language did you use, and G, that works very well.   ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Grauniad

This may be a good time to put an end to permitting new entries, since word of a specific release date now seems to spread on the grapevine....
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

J

Quote from: Grauniad on September 29, 2013, 04:43:54 PM
This may be a good time to put an end to permitting new entries, since word of a specific release date now seems to spread on the grapevine....
Agreed, at least end it for beta's now.

thepenguin

Quote from: Grauniad on September 29, 2013, 04:43:54 PM
All votes have a timestamp on them.  if they look suspicious, they will be dealt with.  I see no reason to discontinue submissions until the game is released.  It's just a little cleanup afterwards.  Anyway, we only know virgil's estimated time of release (and that's not more accurate than within a week), but nevertheless, beta guesses will be investigated more thoroughly, and probably blocked.
We have become the creeper...

Someone

5 Oct 2013,the time i will get school test

TLMike

Quote from: Michionlion on September 28, 2013, 09:30:53 AM
That is hard to decipher!  What kind of weird language did you use, and G, that works very well.   ;)

No weird language. Just inappropriate, apparently.

Also, I was rather hoping for today, even though Virgil said October. Today's me birthday.

sentix

Quote from: sentix on September 10, 2013, 06:37:47 PM
Oct 4th but will be delayed to Oct 6th.

And lets hope I was only half right.

Cavemaniac

It's today!

At least, this side of the international date line - the rest of you will have to wait 'til tomorrow!

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Kingo

Lol, it's 9:26, October 3rd here. At least it will be a Friday tomorrow... I imagine some hard-core gamers of the community will wake up hung-over sleeping on their keyboard, trying desperately to defeat the ridiculous enemies V has cooked up with CPRL :)

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Kingo on October 04, 2013, 12:27:45 AM
Lol, it's 9:26, October 3rd here. At least it will be a Friday tomorrow... I imagine some hard-core gamers of the community will wake up hung-over sleeping on their keyboard, trying desperately to defeat the ridiculous enemies V has cooked up with CPRL :)

Mmmm.

Nobody's gonna get anything else done this weekend...
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.