CW3 Release Date Guesses Competition

Started by thepenguin, July 26, 2013, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepenguin

Quote from: MadMag on September 13, 2013, 06:33:03 PM
Can I guess?
of course, madmag.  I don't really have a problem with beta guesses, but if a beta puts in the right guess 15 minutes before release based on the knowledge that virgil said he was releasing today, I want to be able to disqualify without having to ammend the rules, if you were wondering about rule #2.

In short, it's fine.
We have become the creeper...

thepenguin

102 out of 132 guesses have passed.  be sure to submit your guesses with the release this close!

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

thepenguin

Cavemaniac

It's today isn't it?

Go on - you can tell me!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

thepenguin

Quote from: Cavemaniac on September 22, 2013, 11:37:39 PM
It's today isn't it?

Go on - you can tell me!
If you mean the release, you should know that it will take a while to get to release.  You're a beta, you should know it will be a while before release.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: thepenguin on September 22, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
Quote from: Cavemaniac on September 22, 2013, 11:37:39 PM
It's today isn't it?

Go on - you can tell me!
If you mean the release, you should know that it will take a while to get to release.  You're a beta, you should know it will be a while before release.

It's always today!

Tomorrow, it'll be today again!

J

Quote from: thepenguin on September 22, 2013, 08:30:11 PM
102 out of 132 guesses have passed.  be sure to submit your guesses with the release this close!
People are very optimistic here!

My second vote is still standing and I got a feeling it is going to be the right one (with some optimism, of course).

TP, can you post the winners (once the game is released) with when the vote was made and how many times that person voted?

thepenguin

Quote from: J on September 23, 2013, 02:43:39 AM
Quote from: thepenguin on September 22, 2013, 08:30:11 PM
102 out of 132 guesses have passed.  be sure to submit your guesses with the release this close!
People are very optimistic here!

My second vote is still standing and I got a feeling it is going to be the right one (with some optimism, of course).

TP, can you post the winners (once the game is released) with when the vote was made and how many times that person voted?
of course I will.

purpleyukari

Probably gonna be released at the end of october.

Cavemaniac

New guess.

October 17th.

That's one fan's birthday according to the blog - and Virgil always does his best to deliver to his loyal fans.

What a birthday present!

Imagine opening a shiny new package of CW3 with thousands of maps built in and billions of on-demand DMD maps - and you're so overcome with emotion that you just don't know where to start and you can hardly see through the tears of pure joy...

;D

Neko187

My vote:
"Soooooooon"

Somehow I get the feeling V is going to release it on halloween...
Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

istinkalot

weeeeee my guess is coming to pass soon but still have a chance!!! Just saw the trailer (on youtube) the other day, release is coming closer to being realized

thepenguin

Quote from: istinkalot on September 25, 2013, 02:06:02 AM
weeeeee my guess is coming to pass soon but still have a chance!!! Just saw the trailer (on youtube) the other day, release is coming closer to being realized
yep, any day now.

purpleyukari