CW3 Release Date Guesses Competition

Started by thepenguin, July 26, 2013, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark18

16 August - Because that's when my vacation starts, and i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED creeperworld3 for my vacation :/

Ninja

Quote from: Dark18 on July 29, 2013, 06:34:30 AM
16 August - Because that's when my vacation starts, and i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED creeperworld3 for my vacation :/

You guessed just after me; I guessed the 15th. Great minds think (nearly) alike!  8)

Lioncourt

I said Aug 16th third from the start of this thread. :D
The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't...

thepenguin

pawel345 is officially the most optimistic CW player we have.

He is the first guesser whose guess has passed by now.

(The 29th of July was wishful thinking, but a little unrealistic, I'd say.)
We have become the creeper...

Ninja

Quote from: thepenguin on July 29, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

Haha, Pawel, you sure are optimistic. And I agree, you are the most optimistic CW player we have.  ;)

J

I can't remember exactly what I voted (in september) but I'm not going to change my vote at any time or add another vote.

If you vote for the next day every day you can be 100% sure that you'll guess the correct date once...

Mr.H

Quote from: J on July 30, 2013, 03:36:21 AM
I can't remember exactly what I voted (in september) but I'm not going to change my vote at any time or add another vote.

If you vote for the next day every day you can be 100% sure that you'll guess the correct date once...
Let's hope it's that special number in that month(my b-day) that would rock, although I'd be too busy to play the game :(
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

pawel345

Hey a little optimism is useful in life :D And I trough about guessing everyday on the next day but that would destroy all the fun.

thepenguin

Quote from: pawel345 on July 30, 2013, 04:40:07 AM
Hey a little optimism is useful in life :D And I trough about guessing everyday on the next day but that would destroy all the fun.
Personally, I'm just waiting for someone to pick something not in the year 2013 (I wonder who will use the "eternity" button first :P)
We have become the creeper...

Cavemaniac

Quote from: thepenguin on July 29, 2013, 10:30:24 PM

Up til now I've kept my fool mouth shut - but, erm, I was convinced that CW3 would be out by LAST Christmas!

Virgil's early videos looked awesome and it seemed so near complete!!

But I'm so glad it wasn't released then - the huge number of awesome additions to the game since then, not to mention the massive number of tweeks all contribute to the development time, but add to the overall quality of the game.

In reference to a quote I read elsewhere on this forum - CW3 isn't so much 'full of awesome', CW3 is made of awesome!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Ninja

Quote from: Cavemaniac on July 30, 2013, 04:08:52 PM
In reference to a quote I read elsewhere on this forum - CW3 isn't so much 'full of awesome', CW3 is made of awesome!
So true, so true.

Ninja

Quote from: thepenguin on July 30, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
Personally, I'm just waiting for someone to pick something not in the year 2013 (I wonder who will use the "eternity" button first :P)
Challenge accepted, and completed. :P

Achillodene

Voted (But hope I'm wrong and it's out earlier)
Achillodene

Sailing the creeper somewhere in the galaxy

J

Can you post another chart with slightly more detailled voting results? (early and late in a month)
Is there any way I can see what my vote was? I can't remember what I voted =P

Ninja

Quote from: J on August 02, 2013, 07:21:52 AM
Is there any way I can see what my vote was? I can't remember what I voted =P
Lol J. :P