Pre Order

Started by Grun, April 23, 2013, 07:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grun

May have been asked, had a quick look but not found much (then again Im dunk so may have mised :P )

Anyways, is there any option to pre-order?? I want to give moneys now it much deserved and without all the vids and updates I would buy without even knowing anything :)

Thanks

Grun

TrickyDragon

V is not taking pre-orders at this time.  He may or may not do preorders when the game is closer to production.  This has been stated on the blog,  you will just have to stay tuned for updates ^^
This is Life,  Life happens.

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

4xC

Since the whole game series can only be downloaded if not order by mail on a disk, meaning it is not sold in stores, I doubt it should even be a problem altogether.
C,C,C,C

biot

Kingo

That picture says it all...

theogeer

Quote from: Kingo on May 29, 2013, 10:37:57 AM
That picture says it all...

Agreed. I has the monies in hand.

Kingo

I'm thinking of turning this into a plot for a custom map...
"Virgil is held hostage by some furious and impatient gamers! Can you save him?!"

billybob

just be patient guys. Virgil already stated this and has now became my favorite quote

QuoteSo where is CW3 at this point?  Look west, stand very still first thing in the morning with the sun at your back.  Just on the horizon and barely visible you will see a flag waving atop a main mast.
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Kingo

But not just any flag...
The flag with a knucklecracker logo!

Chawe800

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." -James Branch Cabell

Neko187

Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

billybob

Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

it's GAEM`nem style!