Code Mission, february, 24 2013:

Started by PMouser, February 24, 2013, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

I need help with how to do this one, i cant put in enough reactors for energy so i get over run by creeper and drones, how to do this with out the reactors or only a few because gravity is upside down, so not much reactor space. please, help thanks
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Helper

What size and complexity are you playing?

PMouser

Helper

If you look at the center two columns of the start screen, you will see that they are labelled "Size" and "Complexity".

I think you are playing "Large" and "High".

Is that correct?

Helper

One potential start for you.
Use Shields to block the initial Drone attacks - until you can get a couple of Gems and build Blasters. 2 Blasters will hold off the Drones until you can get some power and start your attack on the first Emitter.

PMouser

no, i been playing normal size normal complexitly i dont touch that as a rule, i did not touch those controls this play for sure, but i have a look real fast but i did not touch those

PMouser

what about the phamtoms? it is just too much energy to use at once

Helper

OK - I think you mean "Medium" Size and "Medium" Complexity.

Let me stop the Large/High game and start the Med/Med.

PMouser

Helper

That is a really interesting game. I was not able to just grab the gems and take out the first Emitter before the Drones broke through.
This might be one of those games where you need to grab the available Gems and then dig down into a dug out cave.

With the gravity flowing the way it does, you would be protected from the Creeper and only have to defend against the Drones.

Too late for me to try that tonight, but I might give it a go in the morning.

Thanks for pointing out a fun game.

Ronini

I tried it, too. I failed. I didn't see where you could dig a cave to turtle in. Tough one.

blank

There may be a better way but this is how I did it.

1. dig the red and white crystal out (you should have 260 energy)
2. move all the way to the right and build a phanton coil and blasters (I build 1 coil and 4 blasters)
3. dig down from right above the emitter fighting the creeper along the way.
4. grab the nanochip. (you do not need the nanochip but it helps. I used it to upgrade weapon range)
5. build a nullifier to take out the emitter

Get ready here come the drones :)

Cavemaniac

Ohh!

This one's a challenge!

Took me a minute to find it though - it's already the 25th here so 'today's' code map is different!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Kithros

I highly recommend playing more aggressively if you're having trouble with this map - you can get 3 red gems, 1 white gem + teh technytes early on pretty easily (taking the red gem + technytes first ASAP, and then moving over to the left and building a tunnel through to the bottom and taking the gems there). At that point you can hold off the creeper from the 2nd emitter with the abundance of energy you have available (use shields to help deal with the initial wave of drones, and then probably 3-4 blasters should be enough to hold the creeper back), and plenty of build space with the terrain under the first emitter, and the map is pretty straightforward at that point.

PMouser

Thanks, you broke it open for me, thanks a million