Can't Wait

Started by Catalyst, September 27, 2012, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalyst

I just wanted to say that I cant wait for CW3. I found the original while looking for tower defense games one day and was instantly hooked. Imagine my smile when i saw CW2 was in development...I couldn't wait for it either. Then I saw the first blog posts for CW3...and its back to the original style...and its looking great...

~Waiting Impatiently

4xC

Well you might want to wait patiently. It gives you a better image from other's point of view and should for yourself too. It certainly makes me look at myself better than otherwise.
C,C,C,C

Catalyst

I tried waiting patiently for hot wings once.
I'm still recovering from the damage my stomach did trying to eat my spine.

This helps though.

4xC

Regardless, hot wings are not eletrical, gaming styles, sci-fi weapons, and DEFINITLY not technological harbingers. The CW series is and more than can be fully described and it is something that renders you required to follow the rules of patience as it is a virtue of life.
C,C,C,C

lurkily

I'm trying to take this thread seriously.  Really I am.

. . . . . .

Okay, maybe I'm not.

Catalyst

Quote from: 4xC on September 28, 2012, 09:58:03 PM
Regardless, hot wings are not eletrical, gaming styles, sci-fi weapons, and DEFINITLY not technological harbingers. The CW series is and more than can be fully described and it is something that renders you required to follow the rules of patience as it is a virtue of life.

Wait...I have to hear this out. Please expand on the following.

1) CW is a technological harbinger, sci-fi weapon, and electrical.
2) CW requires one to follow the rules of patience.

4xC

Quote from: Catalyst on October 01, 2012, 03:06:35 PM

Wait...I have to hear this out. Please expand on the following.

1) CW is a technological harbinger, sci-fi weapon, and electrical.
2) CW requires one to follow the rules of patience.

I mean that the series and any other tech games for that matter make good ideas for future inventions, the category of the CW technology is science fiction, and electrical in this case just has to do with being electrically powered or energized. And I mean to say it's required to be patient and wait for CW3 to make the most of itself, during which we must all wait for it to come as patiently as we can.
C,C,C,C

lurkily

I'm making a second attempt to take this thread seriously . . . not working.

4xC

Quote from: lurkily on October 02, 2012, 05:29:49 PM

Why is it such a problem? If you can take the whole shebang of KC and CW seriously by being a fellow frequent poster and contributor, and by extension: a regular, what is the problem here? Trust me, I am prepared to see and understand your words about the matter regardless of what they may be. By the way, if there is anything that tempts me not to take this thread seriously, it's the relation between the image above this reply and the Hot Wings incident mentioned earlier. I for one don't get it.  ???  :-\
C,C,C,C

lurkily

Quote from: 4xC on October 03, 2012, 11:04:39 AM
Quote from: lurkily on October 02, 2012, 05:29:49 PM
Why is it such a problem? If you can take the whole shebang of KC and CW seriously by being a fellow frequent poster and contributor, and by extension: a regular, what is the problem here? Trust me, I am prepared to see and understand your words about the matter regardless of what they may be. By the way, if there is anything that tempts me not to take this thread seriously, it's the relation between the image above this reply and the Hot Wings incident mentioned earlier. I for one don't get it.  ???  :-\
Sorry.  "I can't wait!" is just a common expression in the US, that someone really, really wants their desires now, not after waiting.

Everybody is just taking one player's eagerness to handle the game, and an offhand joke about hotwings, to such serious extremes.

Didn't mean to say that I don't take you seriously - just that the thread itself is a little silly.

4xC

Quote from: lurkily on October 04, 2012, 03:05:03 PM
Sorry.  "I can't wait!" is just a common expression in the US, that someone really, really wants their desires now, not after waiting.

Everybody is just taking one player's eagerness to handle the game, and an offhand joke about hotwings, to such serious extremes.

Didn't mean to say that I don't take you seriously - just that the thread itself is a little silly.

That makes more sense, Lurkily. The case looks much like what I call a past-present-future impasse. That is my depiction of when the past, present, and future are not given the right amount of respect and embracement they need. The past and future are given more than the present. Most people talk about things in the past that they let linger and take hold of them and use them to determine the outcome of the future and the results of that are often ugly. If more patience, accpetance, embracement, and by far enjoyment was practiced in the present and things of the hard, dead past were let go and people moved on from them, the future would hold a more satisfactory resolve.

And, Catalyst, quite honestly, the whole thing about not waiting is the obvious in a nutshell openly stated when it frankly does not need to be. When I see a thread, I expect it to have depth in its meaning and not ot take advantage of other's feelings. With all due respect possible, this thread does the exact opposite of that. Might I suggest you join the other forum topics and relevate your messages through them? We'll embrace your point better if you do that.
C,C,C,C

lurkily

I didn't mean to provide more fodder to stretch this thread out, I meant to put it to a peaceful rest.  I'd like to suggest that we do just that now.

Catalyst

lurkily

If you attempt to hug me I will shoot you dead.

. . .

After I stab you dead.

Chawe800

can someone like Virgil lock this thread please? Or how about completely destroying it?

Grauniad you got that?
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." -James Branch Cabell