Size: 60x60

Desc:

Weasee

Message 1... Peace!
Message 2... Yes!
Message 3... Are you sure??!

Thanks again for a nice puzzle

Cesser

I managed to get the collector, the terp and the artifact between them. I've also charged the forge and several siphons. I maxed build speed and packet speed , but I can't figure out how to charge the terp. It only gets up to a bit over 20 and I run out of energy to supply it with, plus I can't even keep it in range of the CN.
I noticed CN 3 is showing as deployed and charged but I can't see it. I guess this is important. Any hints please?

wolfgoesmoo

Quote from: Cecienuk on March 17, 2023, 02:46:52 PMI managed to get the collector, the terp and the artifact between them. I've also charged the forge and several siphons. I maxed build speed and packet speed , but I can't figure out how to charge the terp. It only gets up to a bit over 20 and I run out of energy to supply it with, plus I can't even keep it in range of the CN.
I noticed CN 3 is showing as deployed and charged but I can't see it. I guess this is important. Any hints please?

If you deploy a command node:

Spoiler
You can use the "select similar units" key. I think it's "o" as a default but you can check the keys in your menu. Then you can give it a landing spot. That's as far as I've gotten though, not sure how to use the terp to get access to the top left landing spot to nullify the emitter.
[close]

wolfgoesmoo

Another hint:

Spoiler
Your game resolution sets the maximum zoom, so if you can set your resolution to 1440p you can actually see the CN that's way off-screen.
[close]

Cesser

The "select similar units" command worked and I managed to land CN 3 on one of the corners, thanks @wolfgoesmoo !
I also managed to charge the terp completely, but it doesn't reach the top left corner and I have no idea how to reach it. Let's hope someone posts another hint.
Very interesting map, by the way.

Martin Gronsdal

Martin Gronsdal

Weasee and Wolfgoesmoo are you able to see the
Spoiler
hidden
[close]
on your resolution? How did you approach this map? And thanks for playing to all

Weasee

yes, I can see the
Spoiler
CN, and it's friends, but it's under the control panel. I haven't found a way to select it directly, only via 'O'

And no way to hide the control panel as far as I can see.
[close]
I solved this by
Spoiler
not using the terp, and using the Mass Driver artifact next to the hidden CN to clear the top left pad.
A bit of back and forth with the CNs to charge the forge up (max build, max power, no fly speed) then build the nullifer with a CN flying off the pad to the right, then down to the bottom left before it lets go of the nullifier.
[close]

Weasee

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on March 17, 2023, 08:25:46 PMHow did you get the driver?
This is how I did it:
Spoiler
1. Land a CN bottom right, obtain the collector tech
2. Create a collector on the bottom left pad (not built)
3. Select the collector, select the other collectors via 'O', activate them all
4. Wait for the hidden CN to get the driver
[close]

Martin Gronsdal

wolfgoesmoo

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on March 17, 2023, 05:37:25 PMWeasee and Wolfgoesmoo are you able to see the
Spoiler
hidden
[close]
on your resolution? How did you approach this map? And thanks for playing to all

I was

Spoiler
playing in windowed mode for most of the game at ~1080p and then accidentally maximized it, which revealed the CN at the bottom of the canvas.

I had already figured out it was there at that point but it simplified things a little.
[close]