Desc:
Pineapple

Riskbreaker

i'm definitely missing something if
Spoiler
i crush inhibitor and game doesnt end
[close]

Martin Gronsdal

"true knowledge lies in knowing that something is missing if the crushed inhibitor doesn't end the game"

said no one ever

Weasee

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of this mechanic  :(
the puzzle was good, but
Spoiler
invisible, undetectable units are not fun. It would work better if there was a way of detecting the unit (e.g. hover a nullifier and watch it change color)
[close]

oldnewby

Quote from: Weasee on January 03, 2022, 08:05:29 PMHmm, I'm not a big fan of this mechanic  :(
the puzzle was good, but
Spoiler
invisible, undetectable units are not fun. It would work better if there was a way of detecting the unit (e.g. hover a nullifier and watch it change color)
[close]
This "invisible man upon the stair" puzzle beat me... Got the rest of it... but not the invisible man

Martin Gronsdal

I honestly don't recall what you have to do here

thanks for playing

Martin Gronsdal

OK I had to download it to play through it...

the mapmaker is crazy and you simply have to think the way he does. It's not a good sign to win his maps, as that is an indication of being crazy too

Spoiler
key in this map is to not move the terp and sniper before they do their part in the north. And in order for them to do their job, you have to have a forge up and running west. Increase range max and you'll see what the problem is in the north and why the terp is part of the solution
[close]

again, thank you for playing

Weasee

Spoiler for the hidden unit ;-p
Spoiler
hidden nasties.png
[close]

oldnewby

Quote from: Weasee on November 27, 2022, 05:37:28 AMSpoiler for the hidden unit ;-p
Spoiler
hidden nasties.png
[close]
Weasee - To spot the invisible man... before doing anything... is worthy of Sherlock Holmes...
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Thank You... One literally had to think outside the box around this map...

This map of Martin's taught me a lot...
Shift "X"ing Martin's Super Totems was a desperate, useful, move on this map... I now know that a 0collector limit means the collector you need is hidden somewhere...
Careful rearrangement of all the chairs/guppies/etc. on all the decks... [Of the Titanic]... proved an invisible key/man was NOT hidden under any of the platform spots where a collector might trigger a hidden key... Suspect a Key would interfere with collector placement anyway...
A command ship ordered to return to orbit... can NOT energize a collector instantly placed under its pad...
I had no idea it was possible to make a creeper unit invisible... to the eye... and invisible to a search by the nullifier curser...