Previous topic - Next topic

Dranar

The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

crazyone76

go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siccles

posting an 4 letter answer to a more than 1 old month old thread?

common sense anywhere?

kenb

Hi Virgil,

I'm an old boy from Manchester England, the game is fantastic, I love strategy games and if you check my scores are not to shabby, but I dont get for example "Chop Rider" score 9710 thats one minute forty five seconds, mmmm! give us a clue.

Kenb

Siccles

don`t know if you have noticed, but I am the person who got the 9710 score on chop, so Ill just give you some hints:

-move odin city in the beginning
-put down only as much energy producing buildings as you need, not a single one more
-use only the weapons you really need (in the case of chopraider its a single blaster)
-only give the blaster as many ammunition packets as he really needs, don`t waste any energy
-keep odincity as near at the front as you can, because this will increase the speed of new buildings being built
-don`t forget that a flying odin city can connect totems if it is still connected to the main energy network which connects the other totems

knucracker

Yeah, listen to Siccles :)
I have to say I'm so proud... my little Creeper World baby is all grown up and out of the nest now.  Every developer of every popular game eventually has to yield the honor of best player to others (usually many others).  This has truly become the case with CW.  Siccles and some others completely own some of the maps and I'm pretty sure I can't best them.

Kamron3

Karsten75

Quote from: virgilw on December 05, 2009, 09:44:53 PM
... and lots of google seaches for "Tucana" as well....

You know of course that "Tucana" is the name of a constellation and that perhaps people find your map and everything Creeper Worl-related as a result of a search for the astronomical entity? ;)

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on March 26, 2010, 07:27:09 PM

You know of course that "Tucana" is the name of a constellation and that perhaps people find your map and everything Creeper Worl-related as a result of a search for the astronomical entity? ;)

Eww constellations... D: meanwhile... *kicks karston for making this an email notified reply*

_k

Karsten75

Quote from: Kamron3 on March 26, 2010, 07:33:24 PM
Quote from: Karsten75 on March 26, 2010, 07:27:09 PM

Eww constellations... D: meanwhile... *kicks karston for making this an email notified reply*

_k
* Karsten75 makes a mental note to post on this (and other threads that K3 posted on) more often.  :D

Kamron3

Works only once, my good fellow sir thing dude it weird guy man.

_k

ontheworld

i saw that vid 3 days ago before i even checked the formums O__O

frozenpredator

thanks a lot, this vid helped me clear tucana

Gman

Yeah, thanks.
Tucana for me was by far the hardest story map.

thepenguin

tucana? hardest??  ???

it seems so simple to do.
We have become the creeper...