Custom Map #10109: S02-1E - Talos. By: LappySheep

Started by AutoPost, June 13, 2022, 12:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10109: S02-1E - Talos

Author: LappySheep
Size: 138x138

Desc:
I might tweak the difficulty of the 'artosis pylon' script for S02-20 but this should do as a 'taster' for now (maybe).

Helper

Thanks for posting this one.
Any chance you can sweeten the 'taste'?
That Spore storm at 1:30 is just a bit beyond my skill level.
Thanks,
H

LappySheep

Quote from: Helper on June 13, 2022, 01:39:16 PM
Thanks for posting this one.
Any chance you can sweeten the 'taste'?
That Spore storm at 1:30 is just a bit beyond my skill level.
Thanks,
H

The mass surges of spores only spawn if
Spoiler
your units are too close together, the crpl script gives an (imo, at least) interesting hint towards this
[close]

I realise the opening text just briefly mentions it and I'm not really sure on how keen people are on looking at CRPL of maps before playing them, I just kinda figured people did that by default (I mean I have no clue how someone got an 11? minute time on Rizur-B7, maybe they just found something I overlooked in my code)

Helper

Quote from: LappySheep on June 13, 2022, 05:31:05 PM
I realise the opening text just briefly mentions it and I'm not really sure on how keen people are on looking at CRPL of maps before playing them, I just kinda figured people did that by default (I mean I have no clue how someone got an 11? minute time on Rizur-B7, maybe they just found something I overlooked in my code)

OK did actually finally figure that out. The message was clear, just not read very well by me.

As far as CPRL goes, I made CPL in January of 1966 and SGT in July, but that doesn't seem to help me much with some of these maps.  ;)

Thanks for the response and I'll give it another go.
H