Started by AutoPost, May 22, 2022, 11:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3183: Tri-color

Author: Tero
Size: 128x80

knighty

ha11oga11o

Same here. Have no idea how to start. Is it possible that ppls can actually upload map before prove its doable by beating it themselves?

Durikkan

I didn't play it all the all through but it's certainly possible to beat.  It seemed like the strategy might be to build an airstrip and many porters and weapons, and then stage a massive assault, porting over enough stored energy to take the right side.  Basically spend up time fueling weapons and then unload a bunch it at once, since the creeper cap will keep the right island from getting out of control.    There's probably a better strategy, but that would certainly work.  Then you'd just port over your bluite and redon and mine a little greenar to do the totems. 
I'm known as Auri in cw4.

knighty

I've tried that..... can't get it to work :-(

not enough space to queue up enough weapons or portals

you can collect anticreep by manually moving base back and forth over the anticreep rock thingies.... but it takes FOREVER... I gave it a good go but got fedup... didn;t manage to stockpile enough and I don't think it would be enough either

deadpoor

Quote from: knighty on May 25, 2022, 06:46:35 PM
I've tried that..... can't get it to work :-(

not enough space to queue up enough weapons or portals

you can collect anticreep by manually moving base back and forth over the anticreep rock thingies.... but it takes FOREVER... I gave it a good go but got fedup... didn;t manage to stockpile enough and I don't think it would be enough either

Oh boy, you are halfway through the fastest strategy, it took me a while to think, it was fascinating and annoying at the same time.

for anyone stuck at this:
Spoiler
rift lab has a longer link distance, just move it to the right and tank the damage  >:(
[close]

MrWizard

Wow. Can't believe I spent the time to actually nullify everything. Its actually not as hard if you just get the 20 liftic. You don't need to nullify the enemies, you only need to break the spot next to the totem with airforce and drop in 20 of whatever is needed on that once spot. Getting the liftic is a chore, but can be done in a couple of minutes.