Custom Map #1829: D-Day Assault. By: Chroma

Started by AutoPost, June 28, 2021, 07:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1829: D-Day Assault

Author: Chroma
Size: 320x200

CyberDyneSystems

I'm amazed there are no other comments yet.
This was an amazing set of mods. I've not payed anything quite like it. I particularly liked the Tank, though I wish I had understood it has a built in sniper from the get go,.
The map itself was a cake walk, and more an Air campaign than I would expect from an artillery and tank showcase, but it did give us a low stress way to pay with the units and learn about them.
Thanks!

heritor

I thought I recognised the Lander icon! Love how they modified the units.
Pro wrestler, graphic designer, video editor, programmer, cat daddy, game designer - I'm more caffeine than man.

CS Z

I'm a sucker for naval battles, especially WWII.  Although I don't know how I feel about playing as the Axis powers.  They were the bad guys after all.

I, uh, accidentally built the ship up on the cliffs.  It was hilarious to watch it crawl along the land down to the beach.  I'm pretty sure that's not how boats work.

I spent a good several minutes on the cliffs trying to figure out why my stuff kept blowing up.  Then I finally figured it out and nullified those units.  I didn't originally understand why there were nullifiers up there at the very beginning and so I thought maybe something on the beach was picking off my units.  Even with that delay, I still managed to nullify everything in 11 minutes and clear all creeper.