Are Custom Maps still being accepted?

Started by Kingo, May 02, 2016, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingo

Hey all,

After a long hiatus from Creeper World, my interest piqued a few days ago and I decided to start making maps again.
Its been a few days since I submitted it, back when I first started making maps they were approved pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance!
Kingo

Karsten75

Yes, they are accepted. Chani is the mod in charge of that and I know that she has been a little busy. Hang in there and someone will get to it soonish.

knucracker

Yeah, been out of town for the last three days.... I'll send her a ping.

Kingo

Been 4 days since I submitted a map, can you have it approved please? Thanks

Karsten75

Quote from: Kingo on May 08, 2016, 05:53:39 PM
Been 4 days since I submitted a map, can you have it approved please? Thanks

If you wait more than 24 hours, feel free to drop Chani (the chief moderator) a note. I seem to have forgotten my CW1 map approval credentials. :(

Chani

Sorry for the delay...all maps have been approved now.

Karsten75

Quote from: Chani on May 08, 2016, 08:32:19 PM
Sorry for the delay...all maps have been approved now.

You know what they say.. not a map for months, and then 3 come at the same time...  Or is that buses? Anyway.. ;)

Can you ask Virgil to have a look at the CW1 map page? The map text seems fuzzy on both my monitors.. might be my eyes, but then again it might not be. We've not looked at that since that upgrade way back when.

Anonymeus

bumping this, cause there appear to be new CM1 maps in the queue for a while now :)

knucracker

Karsten75

Just to be clarify, the approval process did not show the pending maps, for reasons...  So even though the queue was checked frequently, it appeared there was nothing to approve.
|

Thanks for the heads-up.

Anonymeus

Dudes! There are Sir Mike maps in the queue! Pls release  ;D ;D ;D

Karsten75

Quote from: Anonymeus on October 01, 2021, 03:55:38 PM
Dudes! There are Sir Mike maps in the queue! Pls release  ;D ;D ;D

Patience is a virtue. :) The few who still remember how to do this are otherwise occupied. Might take a few days.