Can't Purchase CW Triology Pack

Started by Roguetrt, December 31, 2013, 10:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roguetrt

Just found the site and played the CW3 Demo.  I played CW a while back.  Over the last couple of days I have tried to purchase CW trilogy, but it won't work.

I am trying to purchase using Pay Pal and after I log into paypal when the site send me, it errors out.  I can go to pay pal directly and log in, so my paypal account is active and working, just the link from here doesn't seem to work.

knucracker

You should end up at fastspring.com for the purchase.  They handle the secure purchase process (for me and many sites).  Send email to info@fastspring.com if there is some error in the process you are experiencing.  They will get you sorted out...

Roguetrt

I will email them.  Just tried again, it is redirecting to fast spring and this is the error I am getting, in case you wanted to know about it:

Return to FastSpring
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to FastSpring and try another option.

knucracker

There must be something strange going on in you situation.  I just checked recent orders in the last few hours and some of them were done using paypal.  So in general, paypal and fastspring are working together currently.  Definitely email them so they can get things sorted out for you....