CW3 Auto update working?

Started by JF-T, November 19, 2013, 02:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF-T

So i checked the main website and the page that contains the update download links and saw 1.10 came out.

So instead of downloading the file, i loaded the game to see if it would update the game, but nothing happened.
Does the file need to be put onto an ftp server of some kind still? or does teh auto-update activate when you go into a sector?

Just wondering, because it doesn't seem that the auto-update feature works atm, i've got it enabled, the box unchecked in the settings menu.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

knucracker

I have not updated the file on the server to make the game show there is a new version.  I was being extra cautious...
I've also been making small changes, so there is a 1.11 and a 1.12 soon (in a sticky on the forums).  Once I for sure am happy, I'll push out the official update and update everywhere so it is advertised to all people running the game.

JF-T

Okay, awesome, i was just curious and mostly trying to help all i can :)
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps