insta-win code map anyone?

Started by teknotiss, August 03, 2012, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

first time i came across this, i was playing a few small/low code map to see how fast i could collect all the items and i came across the opposite of an impossible code map
"three way once"
by hitting random. anyone else seen this sort of thing? just interested really, not that it matters much.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

J

Is this about ista-win maps; http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=7245.0
or maps with just one easy emitter and many artifacts?

teknotiss

ah yes i should have put this in there, oops!  ;)
i once had a large/high with a line of solid terrain across the map too, i think i put that in the impossible maps topic, so i should have thought there might be an inst-win topic too. that's what happens when i just post instead of searching. cheers for the heads up J, and i'll repost it in that topic, can someone lock this thread please?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus