Custom Map #2009: unfair advantage. By: Casishur

Started by AutoPost, July 18, 2021, 02:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2009: unfair advantage

Author: Casishur
Size: 180x255

ikkonoishi

You forgot to raise the creeper limit so all the emitters shut off once the bottom third of the map is done. You can select and delete the blimps, berthas, runways, and ern dock.

Casishur

Quote from: ikkonoishi on July 18, 2021, 04:16:17 PM
You forgot to raise the creeper limit so all the emitters shut off once the bottom third of the map is done. You can select and delete the blimps, berthas, runways, and ern dock.

ich denke mal, das der Creeperlimit der Emmit mode  gemeint ist, der auf 3.5 stand ich habe ihn auf 14 erhöht

Schade ist, das es leider nicht möglich ist bestehende Karten Upzudaten, wenn diese Probleme oder Fehler auftreten

Ich konnte das Auswahl Problem bis auf 2 Einheiten reduzieren. 2 Cannons, die sich am start der Runde an eine andere Position bewegen, sie  bleiben auswählbar, egal was ich da mache.

I think that the creeper limit of the Emmit mode is meant, which was at 3.5, I increased it to 14.

It is a pity that it is not possible to update existing maps when these problems or errors occur.

I was able to reduce the selection problem to 2 units. 2 Cannons that move to a different position at the start of the round, they remain selectable no matter what I do.

translated with https://www.deepl.com/

petalbacon

A kibitz:

I think it would be a more enjoyable map if you changed the circuitous trench around the top base to fully block creeper and anti-creeper.  That way the player could clear out one side and then the other before doing an attack on the center.

As it was, the (near) left and right sides kept filling up with AC after getting cleared out which made the map kind of tedious.

Just a suggestion.