Code Maps Hard/Fun/Special

Started by MadMag, June 15, 2011, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMag

Please post Hard/Fun/Special Code Maps here: (Red = Map - Green = Setting)

Code Map: Norges Kamp medium/high (Everyting connected after a while)

Code Map: blue to by large/high (Not so difficult, but fun and weird terrain)

Kithros

some go once medium/high Extremely hard map, involves almost all aspects of code maps (it is possible to beat, and you don't need to use the LS distraction to deal with the drones either).

grass car three small/high No true threat in terms of losing - but you need to be very good at using energy efficiently to be able to win (it is entirely possible - albeit very long)

Nemoricus

or'easter large/high - Holds the honor of having the highest intensity emitter I've seen so far, at 627.3 M.

Fisherck

Funny shoe is sick w small/high
hooblah!! small/high
hooblah!!!!!!!!!!!!small/high(medium if you want a titan emitter.

All fun maps that will give you a challenge. ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Mare

Flok High

Named after the map that one of my favorite authors made, it has an emitter on the surface and requires some good skill to complete. I advise getting the red crystal in the beginning.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

MadMurphy

June 6, 1944   Large/High

This map is a lot of fun gives you enough time to set up at the start

eudrick

Odin's Lost Eye  Lrg-Med/High  Watch out for that emitter on the top left  
by song to  Lrg/High If you like long slogs (like me) this one's for you.  3 MASSIVE pools of creeper.
Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

J

Walk chair funny Large/High
Wath out for the right side (I failed the map because I forgot that)

Kithros

ring party it large/high

Not really a hard map, but it's pretty funny - it has a path all the way from the top to bottom with a gateway at the very bottom of the map.

EDIT: think once toy medium/high *LOTS* of drones - surface gateway, decaying terrain to 19 health drones, and more decaying terrain to 6 health fast drones. You'll want to get a maker on at least 1x production as fast as possible to help manage the drones, and use lots of shields when there are lots of drones coming at once.

MadMag

This was a hard nut to crack..

Code Map: where walk ask large/high

Fisherck

red find table small/high

Very fun map. Limited space, and if you don't get your defences up, you will not be able to hold back the drones. If you don't get enough energy, you won't be able to handle the drones... 8)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

CobraKill

Good Luck! Large/High

Not very hard. But just fun. Features experimentals, 19 health drones, 10 phantom runs, and a 600 Million+ Intensity Emmiter. Good map to just mess around with experimentals on. If you don't use I don't think you can win  :P
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

mopa42

I found a code map that's empty - no emitters or anything in it.
a ask letter small/high

Grauniad

Quote from: mopa42 on June 16, 2011, 12:09:54 PM
I found a code map that's empty - no emitters or anything in it.
a ask letter small/high

Yes, it can happen. Not a bug. call it a "feature" if you wish.  :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

Consider these "null" maps possible inspiration for future custom maps.  You could save one and then add your own emitters in the future.