Energy transfer

Started by wicherh, January 04, 2010, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wicherh

Has Odin city a maximum amount of "energy bullets" it can send each second.

Because if i build 30 reactors and have finnaly a energy production of 20, and i build 20 turrets at the same time, my staruation number speeds up to 100 while i have still 360/360 energy? (and while there are like 10 shooting blasters)

Is this just lag or is it made to stop unl. lag. Because it really iritates that my big bases and my attack line up sometimes stop shooting because red energy bullets dont get fast in enough.

Karsten75

VIrgil has addressed this. See my version here.

One thing to do to slightly improve this is to build a line of relays to shorten the path your ammo takes to reach the front lines. It reduced the transmission time of the packets.

knucracker

Make sure you are running the latest patch (0314 currently) as it doubles the maximum output capacity of the city from 16 to 32.  Then, make sure you have speed upgrades and shorten paths to units as necessary.  A maximum of 32 packets per second will support a pretty large military force/

Dranar

Heya Wicherh, did you read my post on the infiniminer forums?

It looks like you bought the full version.
The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors

wicherh

nope just enjoying the demo, deciding whether to buy full. But in online version u have reactors they fun

But my computer is to laggy to play it at full speed, just as all games at these days. 5/6 year old :P

Do u have the same name on infiniminer (no advertising just another game (maybe a little advertising its FREE and online and fun and addictive etc. (and opensource))) as here?

Dranar

The Reactor - The Reactor of all Reactors