FOXX

Ahaa, i didn't know it was a Core.
That certainly helped.

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

FOXX

Added more starting space in the SE area. [for 2 or more starting positions]
Added 1 Ore Deposit and the Emitter leaves an Ore Deposit.

UNLOCKED
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

BilboGCL

Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

BilboGCL

Unlocked

Everytime I've looked at this map I've seen a half frog face in the northern west so I've just mirrored Pawel's volcano and runner nest so the frog has at least two eyes... I've placed some void under the nest for not spamming PZs.

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

GoodMorning

UNLOCKED

A colour-gradient reef for BilboGCL's ship to avoid. It seems to have grown over an Ore mine tech. Nullifiable.

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

planetfall

UNLOCKED

Made the northeast into a starting area. It's tricky to stabilize, but it can be done.

Also, if we can have a giant sailboat, why not a tiny galleon? Complete with sunken treasure, of course.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

GameGibu

Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

GameGibu

UNLOCKED

Made a bit of craggy coastline because that's apparently what I'm good at (or at least nobody has told me otherwise), set initial limit of Berthas to 0, added 1 Bertha as reward for my emitter (script was missing the above-mentioned Mode 10 and "Str" initialization field, so I hope you don't mind that I added that. Only modification to the script, I swear... other than that I removed an extra space that was bugging me.)

Don't know whether I should've expanded northward beyond my box but I wanted to be safe so I didn't.
☆CRPL Master☆

GoodMorning

We knew it was missing, but the script change will likely be reverted by someone else accidentally. Existing script files will be compiled over the save-embedded scripts. Easieer, perhaps, to just place the the under the Emitter - a Collector has the same range as a Nullifier, so if you can collect the tech, you can Nullify the Emitter. (Actually, Collector range may be marginally smaller... on a PZ diagonal, which is not relevant here.)

GameGibu

Well then everyone should check to make sure the script properly includes mode 10. We're mostly seasoned mapmakers, so most of us should know at least a smidgeon of CRPL... and the emitter.crpl is by no means a complicated or obfuscated script, it's pretty straightforward.
☆CRPL Master☆

GoodMorning

Don't bet on it working. Refer to the Particle Fleet PTM1...

GameGibu

But the spec mentioned in the rules says it has to work like that. I fixed it because the rules said it should be that way, so any changes away from that are against the rules, are they not?
☆CRPL Master☆

pawel345

I will double check the scripts and make sure there is a correct version before uploading a final version to colonial space so don;t worry.

Also the rules are there so that we have a good time making the map and so that the map does not end up a CRPL mess (like some of the earlier ones) . But they are not rigid, in the end we want to make a map together :D