Quick Double Down Question

Started by 4xC, May 01, 2013, 10:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

Since there are so many pages on this fourm, I will save myself the trouble and ask very plainly, is there a guide for beating all of the story, conquest, and special ops maps with "double down" turned on?

I have already beaten the first 6 story levels and Loki with it on (without the Thor, too  ;D), by the way.
C,C,C,C

Grauniad

Nope. There has been lots of discussion - a long time ago - but I doubt there was a single consolidated thread. You may have to use advances search and ferret out the threads.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

mthw2vc

Not a single consolidated thread as far as I know, either, but I do seem to recall that the user Mare posted a video of every single non-custom map on double down and by quickly checking my PMs for the one specifically regarding the Gump map, I see that this was done in the MalformationOfFear99 channel on youtube.

EDIT: Actually, these were posted in a single thread even though the title does not clearly state that they were played on DD mode. It also looks like the video for Loki without Thor was removed for copyright issues.