Custom Map #6821: CSM-64. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 28, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

Sorry I thought it was you but it was TKB who sent it!

yum-forum

Can you attach please here link to this video?
Interesting...  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

TKB

Yea, I sent D0m0nik the video. I didn't know if video is allow to post here so I sent D0m0nik a personal message with the video.

Johnny Haywire

Yum, I must say these are EXCELLENT maps. They're super-relaxing, no-stress, yet strategically stimulating.

I've found that on some of these you have to be very careful if you use the forge's singularity weapon, more so than in normal maps.

What does the multi-colored ring do? I haven't looked at any directions about the map, since it's kinda fun to just learn as you go. It seems to be a link of some sort but I'm not entirely sure how to effectively use it.

It looks like you and your friends spent a lot of time coming up with some very creative ideas for these kinds of maps, and I think I like them even more than PAC maps now! Great work, m8!

Thanks for putting all that time & effort into making such cool maps  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Thanks for comments!  :)

I think "multi-colored ring" is Stargate Connector (SC). With two SC you can combine/connect 2 stargate systems with different colors. Just click on SC and click on target gate. 

P.S. You can get help by "Ctrl+Shift+J"
last

Johnny Haywire

Ah ok, so you need TWO of them to make it work. Well that makes sense I suppose. I'll have to try that out on the next map!

Thanks!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last