Epic Screenshots

Started by 2b3o4o, January 01, 2012, 04:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2b3o4o

I bet you weren't expecting that kithros. :P :P :P

Nico Robin

Do someone want to see a screenshot of the game with that i set the highscore for longest mission time in CW:E for kongregate?
I would post it if you want^^

2b3o4o

Neko187

campaign #8... this map was a pain  :P
Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

da_arab_man

lol i was on kongregate and decided to see how much energy i could store. pased 2k energy before i got bored and beat the game. here y'all go:

PS: and hello CW world. new member here (wave)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/creeperworld1.png/

knucracker

Chani

TrickyDragon

welcome hero of the last hope!
This is Life,  Life happens.

thepenguin

These are some from one of my favorite maps...
We have become the creeper...

kingtimc

At this point, I reckoned I went too far in defense, even made a simple fail-safe to evacuate the city when things get bad (almost active totem near center).

At this point, I was kinda happy when my efforts to sabotage my of defense started to work, emitters at 311.7.

The defenses decided to really quickly fall apart... and the fail-safe failed, so three attempts to reclaim the totem via pausing,
massing a huge force of blasters and hoping they hold till the collector is done. Each try got harder to pull off but it was done by
mass drone concentration on one spot and a huge amount of suicide blasters.

Images seem to be really big (At least in preview), should I change to hyperlinks?

cool49

Kingo

Quote from: cool49 on August 15, 2013, 07:17:16 AM
See image in referenced post -G.
Last campaign mission

That is a bit overkill, wouldn't you say?
Then again, it's the creeper we are talking about... nothing is too overkill for it :)

JF-T

I've got a couple or jsut one. also kingtimc's pictures seem like they could be made into a game themselves, a version of where's waldo except you try to spot the totems.

It's not really epic i guess, but i did beat the level using jsut drones :D
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps