Creeper World: Evermore

Started by knucracker, November 21, 2011, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

I've sent them an email about the problem....  I'll post back if I hear anything.

For me, the problem has cleared up.  Not sure why I can get in without issue but others still have a problem.  Very strange.

Grauniad

yep, cleared up for me as well. More than 12 hours after it started.

Edit: They 'fessed up to "DNS issues."

Edit 2: Wow, Virgil, I hope the complaints on the game page re loading is mostly due to the AG issues. Your rating is being hammered by it.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

Yeah, there has been some issue that has prevented the game from loading even after the dns issues were resolved.  I don't know if it was the original version that got corrupted during the upload, dns poisoning, caching issues, or what.  The game loads for me fine on different machines I have tried... but I am all behind the same local dns servers.  I see some comments on AG that indicate it starts working if people refresh the browser.

These problems came at a bad time so the game took a big ratings hit.

knucracker

The ArmorGames site owner tells me that things should now be good with the CW:E and that it should load and run fine now.  Hopefully, that settles the issues and the game can start to recover a little bit of its rankings now.

SPIFFEN

Yeah i was abel to login and rate the game now =) and ofcourse set it as an favorite =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Grauniad

I wonder what this guy on the Kongregate site is going to say in another half an hour, or maybe an hour? :)

I gave myself 5 minutes to set up, then hit survival, and not only am I still going more then half an hour later, but I have nearly pushed it all the way back! XD

Or this one...

Quoteclicks on survival and starts flying his city around saying " king me bi***"

We should make a thread  "Best comments on the Flash sites."  :)

CobraKill

Quote from: Grauniad on November 23, 2011, 01:12:12 AM
We should make a thread  "Best comments on the Flash sites."  :)

Done. ;)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Grauniad

Interesting, the #3 (CW:E) and #2 (Mushroom Madness) games are now neck-to-neck at 4.33.   CW:E has been slowly gaining, over the last few days. Let's hope it overtakes this weekend.

knucracker

It's a good race to watch...  I've noticed the slow climb over the last day from 4.29 to 4.33 so if the trend continues it should make it.  But, you never know....

J

CW:E is now second with 4.33 #1 has 4.41

SPIFFEN

Well i did start the games infront of CW-E to rate them down =P
I know its a bad sportsmanship thing , but why not , i can rate them up later if i want to =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
How to make links

J

Quote from: virgilw on September 23, 2011, 05:10:49 PM
Yeah, don't down vote other games.  Vote how you would rank them, or don't vote at all on them.
CW:US discussion  /\
                            |
                            |

CobraKill

Evermore is .08 behind the top game

Evermore is winning the Weekly for $250
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

F0R

I like seeing the low scores of kong players, reminds me of the old days

SPIFFEN

Quote from: J on November 23, 2011, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: virgilw on September 23, 2011, 05:10:49 PM
Yeah, don't down vote other games.  Vote how you would rank them, or don't vote at all on them.
CW:US discussion  /\
                            |
                            |
I know i should feel bad , but after playing the games abit more , i dont .
But the game on first has nice potentials =)
How to make links